Is There AGuide To Buy RBN Tracks Outside Of XNA Supported Countrys?

TenexxTenexx Opening Act
edited October 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Well after hours having the most fun I've had in a while with Rock Band 3 drum charts (Dillinger and BTBM Previews) is there any guide out there or can anyone help me figure out how I go about getting around the whole 'No RBN in Australia' thing?.

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited October 2011
    What console?

I know other people have made a UK or American account to download tracks in areas that don't have RBN.

But if you're on the Wii, then there's no way to get them as those tracks aren't available for the Wii.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    what he said, basically you have to make a gamertag registered in the US, purchase US MS points, and buy the songs using that gamertag. The songs will work on your main gamertag as long as the one that bought the songs is on your console (not recovered on another). it doesnt have to be signed in though
  • TenexxTenexx Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    I'm rocking the Xbox 360, I'm just pondering on how I would be able to acquire US Microsoft Space Bux.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited October 2011
    I think I've seen someone say that it's easier to do it with a UK account if you're in Australia, but I don't know all the details.

Maybe a UK account and Aus account uses the same type of points?
  • TenexxTenexx Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    WOOOPIE FINALLY GOT ME SOME RBN CONTENT!!!.

It was actually easier than I thought.
  • BathTubBathTub Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    It's a lot easier than it used to be now that MS take paypal.