lego rb calibration

Ryuna1Ryuna1 Unsigned
edited November 2011 in LEGO: Rock Band
so i was playing with my friend and she claimed it was uncalibrated (worked fine for me) but she wanted to calibrate it so i let her. but then she made it worse now i only shows 50% of the notes, so i read on rb.com site how to calibrate it. is rb lego the same as 2 when comes to calibration?

Comments

• Ryuna1Ryuna1 Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    wow really no replys?
  • Ryuna1Ryuna1 Unsigned
    edited November 2011
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    When I calibrated my games they had similar numbers. I used tha automatic calibration, for me is good. But I know calibration is different from person to person. I studied music and I can read the notes in advance, maybe I'm a little favourite.
  • erik_van_roodeerik_van_roode Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    Ryuna1;4539534 said:
    is rb lego the same as 2 when comes to calibration?
    If you are used to playing with the calibration being off a bit you will have gotten used to it. Same for your friend. She might actually have her system miscalibrated.

Try playing "we will rock you" with your eyes closed, that should tell you whether your audio is correct.

Try playing "we will rock you" without seeing the bottom of the screen. Have someone else look whether you are hitting early or late. Adjust calibration until you hit he middle.

Of course this depends on you hitting the notes at the right time, its all subjective ....

the game outputs video/audio synchronized. You calibrate for delay in the equipment that processes the video/audio. The same calibration settin gs should be good very every gamewhen using the same equipment.