August Burns Red on PS3

lynx44lynx44 Opening Act
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
*Sorry mods - feel free to merge this with "The PS3 RBN 2.0 Songs Request Thread." Haven't been on the forums in a while, so my fault for missing this before I posted*

I was really excited when I saw ABR was the featured artist a month or two ago, and I figured that greatly improved the chances of getting their DLC on PS3. Just wondering if that's in the works or not. Any word?

It makes me wish I would have gone with the Xbox version that much more. With all the DLC I have now, it's impractical, but it's somewhat torturous to sit around waiting for great bands on RBN to be migrated over to the PS3.

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2011
    lynx44;4545006 said:
    *Sorry mods - feel free to merge this with "The PS3 RBN 2.0 Songs Request Thread." Haven't been on the forums in a while, so my fault for missing this before I posted*

I was really excited when I saw ABR was the featured artist a month or two ago, and I figured that greatly improved the chances of getting their DLC on PS3. Just wondering if that's in the works or not. Any word?

It makes me wish I would have gone with the Xbox version that much more. With all the DLC I have now, it's impractical, but it's somewhat torturous to sit around waiting for great bands on RBN to be migrated over to the PS3.

Actually they won't tell you that.
    But you can just request in this thread (that you mentioned)
    I've requested there and have seen many of my songs come over.
    And might i add that just because you think the bands great, not others will... so demand is all that matters. (But i'm sure the metal fans have bought them)
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2011
    Requests aren't the end all, be all of songs getting over, but I've had 12 songs I've requested come over just for RB2, and HMXLachisis has my list posted on her wall (she denies it far too much for it to not be true).

Another thing to do, check the plays on Rockbandscores.com (DLC Popularity). In general, songs that get over 500 plays there tend to be good to make it over.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    I'm sorry but we won't ever receive Marianas Trench as it was for RBN1. Kinda awful considering they brought just two songs to the database and the last one was released two weeks ago..