What is everyone's signature performance on My Gameplay?

MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
edited March 2013 in Rock Band
On your My Gameplay, there's a section at the right that says "Signature Performance" and the song you've gotten the highest score on. What's yours? Mine is "Obsession" on expert drums.

Comments

• Pitch-BlackPitch-Black Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Mine is Sex Type Thing by STP on Expert Pro Drums. Been that way for quite a long time now.
  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Been Caught Stealing by Jane's Addiction, expert pro drums. It's been there so long I stopped paying attention to that section.

It'd be more fun if that song cycled every few weeks or months.
  • prodrummer1prodrummer1 Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    lump, pro drums... for like 1 year
  • TheHundredDollarHeadacheTheHundredDollarHeadache Pedantic Broken Record
    edited November 2011
    PDA Pro Drums for too long.

The problem is that signature performances are on your highest scoring instrument. Pro Guitar/Bass/Keys will be massively underrepresented because there are far fewer songs to begin with. Maybe they could weigh those instruments more to make up for it.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    Before I Forget by Slipknot - Expert Guitar >_>

Still Top 10 on PS3 leaderboards for that song and I fc'd it half a year ago.

I'd rather have Freebird as my sig song since I obviously prefer that FC....
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Mine's "Complete" Control" by The Clash on Expert Guitar. Took me forever to finally get Gold Stars on it. I could GS that song in my sleep in RB2, so it really bugged me when I couldn't get gold in RB3.

For a long time it was "Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen.

What really bugs me is my most played genre section is Rock and the five songs listed are tracks I'm sure I've only played two, maybe three times at most. One is "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" by Jet, which I'm POSITIVE I've only played once on guitar, maybe once on Pro Drums.
  • TheHundredDollarHeadacheTheHundredDollarHeadache Pedantic Broken Record
    edited November 2011
    tdc002;4546811 said:
    What really bugs me is my most played genre section is Rock and the five songs listed are tracks I'm sure I've only played two, maybe three times at most. One is "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" by Jet, which I'm POSITIVE I've only played once on guitar, maybe once on Pro Drums.
    It seems to be very heavily weighed towards RB1 songs, and not to mention, most of those songs shouldn't be Rock, the ones in your profile all fit better into Alternative, Indie, or Punk.
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited November 2011
    Charlene 100% expert vocals. Somehow very fitting.
  • edited November 2011
    She's Always a Woman by Billy Joel on expert guitar. I wish it was something on pro-keys but i can't complain when its Billy Joel.
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Extraordinary Girl by Green Day on vocals.

...Which is weird, coz I was singing that one, and I never sing.
  • edited November 2011
    Hello, I Love You - Pro Drums GS
  • Shadowdriverv2Shadowdriverv2 Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Walk of Life - Expert Guitar GS

now I KNOW I've done better on other songs I didn't even FC this...been that way for the year.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    daxx1970;4546694 said:
    Me Enamora by Juanes on expert vocals. Kinda funny since we know about 10 Spanish words and most of them ain't in the song. 5 *'d every song on expert but this was our signature performance.

I can totally see "Peggy" from USA Prime Credit up there playing the living crap out of Lump.

All you need to know is the pitch to sing that song.

Anyway, these are pretty interesting songs by you guys. Especially a signature performance on vocals. That's pretty unique.

Anyway, I can't remember the exact score I got on "Obsession", but it was probably 250,000-300,000. I don't know. But I'm willing to beat it.
  • 3pic81ueUnicorn3pic81ueUnicorn Not Active Enough
    edited November 2011
    "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac - Expert Guitar
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    Mileycyrussoulja;4546664 said:
    On your My Gameplay, there's a section at the right that says "Signature Performance" and the song you've gotten the highest score on. What's yours? Mine is "Obsession" on expert drums.
    Look and find out.
  • kriskokrisko Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Killing Loneliness, Guitar. Which is weird, I think I've only ever played that song once.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    "When You Were Young", The Killers. I had it as "Blow at High Dough" by The Tragically Hip for a while, but it reverted back to the Killers song. X-guitar.
  • SeattleSauveSeattleSauve Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    Plush by STP GS on Pro Drums. Yeah, not a very difficult song, I feel I've had much better pro drum performances than that, but at least it's better than Charlene which is what it was a while back :)

I also wish they weighted pro guitar/bass more highly somehow.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    The Cars - All Mixed Up pro drums FC

pretty happy with that, since i love that song. and because it replaced "suds in the bucket" which was up there for a long time and really annoying me.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    "Lasso" - Phoenix Guitar/Gold Stars. Not sure why.
  • ThunderHawxThunderHawx Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Mines changed a lot, but at the moment it's lump by PotUSoA. expert drums FC

I wonder how they pick our signature performance? cuz it sure isn't my highest scoring FC.
  • MPPMikeMPPMike Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    My signature performance seems to change every couple of weeks. Strange thing is that it sometimes goes back to something it was previously, even if I hadn't played the song in the interrim. I guess maybe someone beat my high score on the song(s) that took its place?

Anyway, mine is currently "Scar Tissue" on Expert Vocals.
  • DprateDprate Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    The Middle expert pro drums from JEW. Its been that way since RB3 came out. It changes every now and then, but it always goes back to The Middle even though I havent played it in a looooong time.
  • SaccianSaccian Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Mine is 'Teeth, Face, Outerspace' by the Main Drag.
    ThunderHawx;4547018 said:
    Mines changed a lot, but at the moment it's lump by PotUSoA. expert drums FC

I wonder how they pick our signature performance? cuz it sure isn't my highest scoring FC.
    As far as I recall, the Signature Performance is based on:

- Highest Rated Instrument
    - Highest Ranked Score
    - Difficulty Level Chosen when Playing
    - Difficulty Level of Song(Tier)
    - Star Count?

It's been awhile and I forget the exact formula now. I have a handful of 1st place scores on songs in the first 4 tiers. 2nd place on a Challenging tiered song, 2nd place on a Nightmare tiered song, and best is 14th for the Impossible tier(All GS FC's). Teeth, Face, Outerspace is Nightmare level so I think that is why it is my top performance despite my 1st place songs at lower difficulty levels. I am not sure where the ranking cut-off would be before they start looking at the next tier difficulty level though.

@ThunderHawx - I did a quick peek at your scores. Lump is Nightmare tier and you are placed 1st whereas your top rank for Impossible tier is 24th(still very nice).

Lastly @MPPMike. You mentioned yours changed. You have 4 first place scores at the same tier. Not sure if it switching between those songs. You are second on Llama though and it didn't choose that one which is an Impossible tiered one. I guess my formula might be useless.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited November 2011
    It used to be "Urgent" by Foreigner on expert drums. I was ashamed because that is such an easy song, so I started playing guitar a lot more. Now it's "Australia" by The Shins on expert guitar, gold stars. Still a pretty easy song, but it's one of my favorites. I love The Shins, so I'm really glad about that.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Currently: Llama on expert vocals. I'm tied for #1 on the leaderboard with about 400 other people. I generally don't bother to sit there and focus really hard on optimal paths, but this one is very easy to figure out.

Before that, for a long time: Everlong on expert bass. FC, something like #60 on the leaderboard.

Before that, for I don't know how long: Knight on the Town on expert vocals. I had the #1 solo vocals spot for a while, but now I am merely #3.
  • MourganDespanaMourganDespana Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Lilith in Libra - You Shriek [Hard Guitar]

Don't know for Bass though.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Deny - Betrayed By Sorrow

Great song. But underwhelming as hell. I've done way better.
  • CroqCroq Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Waiting for the End by Linkin Park

I'm assuming that is my "signature performance" because I'm in the top 50 for that song.
  • MourganDespanaMourganDespana Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Then, man, more people need to buy Lilith in Libra. I do play expert Bass too.