Any chance to still get the Shick RBN songs?

onemoreshotonemoreshot Unsigned
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
So recently, I decided to make the painful transition of moving my RB playing from the PS3 to the X360. After over 2K songs, just was tired of the XMB boots and the lacking RBN content.

One set of tracks I really like are the three that were part of the Schick contest (Hourcast, The Gracious Few and Johnny Cooper). I realize they are available to d/l but the ones in the contest had Pro G/B on them, which I do play. Since the contest ended in July, unable to get another code for the X360 versions.

Will these versions ever be sold on the store?

Thanks

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2011
    onemoreshot;4547457 said:
    So recently, I decided to make the painful transition of moving my RB playing from the PS3 to the X360. After over 2K songs, just was tired of the XMB boots and the lacking RBN content.

One set of tracks I really like are the three that were part of the Schick contest (Hourcast, The Gracious Few and Johnny Cooper). I realize they are available to d/l but the ones in the contest had Pro G/B on them, which I do play. Since the contest ended in July, unable to get another code for the X360 versions.

Will these versions ever be sold on the store?

Thanks
    No they won't.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Dangimarocker;4549273 said:
    No they won't.
    Where has it ever been stated that these will never be sold in the store?
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2011
    NoThru22;4549346 said:
    Where has it ever been stated that these will never be sold in the store?

Only way is if they are released as Regular DLC. I don't see them ever releasing these as RBN content... but who knows anymore....