Rose Of Jericho: Other songs coming, RB3 versions included?

TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I was looking on dlcquickplay to the rose of jericho stuff for ps3, and a lot of their good songs are (and always be) only for xbox.

There are any author around here that is authoring them, or they won't release stuff with RBN anymore?

Comments

• OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    They author their own songs, or rather the guitarist does. There hasn't been any activity from them in a while but they're probably busy with 'real band' stuff, what with them being a real band and all.
  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Their thread fell to the 2nd page, but here's a response from the guitarist:
    October 10, 2011 said:
    I have started on "Romancing the Ordinary" but due to being in the studio and playing shows its kind of fallen to the wayside.
    So they're still planning on releasing more tracks, but are busy with touring and recording a new album. So, like Oscarvarium said, real band stuff. :)
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    Well, we already got the RB3 Version of the only Rose of Jericho song released on RBN1.0 ("Buried Cold") so whatever comes is gravy. Might be nice for Xbox'ers to know if they're planning any more RB3 Versions, though.

(and yeah, that sorta goes for everybody)
  • rose_of_jerichorose_of_jericho Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Yeah - sorry about no updates in a while. i haven't disappeared; i just dont post very often but I do try to read the forums whenever i get a chance.

i can tell you guys that there are no rb3 versions in the works at the moment. And Romancing the ordinary will be coming out. we're taking a break from shows for thanksgiving so hopefully i'll be able to finish it and get it into playtesting.

after that i'm really hoping that i'll be able to start working on new songs. i can let everyone know that the new album with have 12 songs on it and it should be out around january.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    Ok, thanks a lot guys. That's both sad news and good news to me, as I'd like to sing Beautiful Machine and Take Me Away.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited November 2011
    TheDescent;4549049 said:
    Ok, thanks a lot guys. That's both sad news and good news to me, as I'd like to sing Beautiful Machine and Take Me Away.

I almost got him to work on Beautiful Machine, but I think as a band they're better off getting a new single out first.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited November 2011
    rose_of_jericho;4548916 said:
    i can let everyone know that the new album with have 12 songs on it and it should be out around january.
    SO EXCITED.

just sayin'.
  • Jarr3tt88Jarr3tt88 Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    rose_of_jericho;4548916 said:
    Romancing the ordinary will be coming out. we're taking a break from shows for thanksgiving so hopefully i'll be able to finish it and get it into playtesting.

after that i'm really hoping that i'll be able to start working on new songs. i can let everyone know that the new album with have 12 songs on it and it should be out around january.

Matt thats awesome all the way around, congrats to you guys :D I will be picking up the CD the day it comes out of course! <3