Anime music already in Rock Band?

ianiceboyianiceboy Unsigned
edited July 2012 in History of Rock
In an effort to ensure that this thread was not a duplication of something already posted, I searched thoroughly and found dozens of threads requesting anime and/or J-Rock songs to be added to Rock Band, but I didn't see any threads cataloguing which songs were already in Rock Band.

This may be because this is a very short list!

If you include all anime opening, closing, and insert songs plus themes (including films and OVAs) but don't include live-action films (such as "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall"'s inclusion in the forthcoming Uchuu Kyoudai adaptation), what songs in Rock Band are also found in anime? As the selection of Japanese language songs is limited, I imagine that most of these songs would originate in other places.
  • The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya — "Gymnopedies (Satie)" by Thomas Walker
  • Eden of the East — "Falling Down" by Oasis (This is only available as GH4/5/6 DLC, but having only one item in this list seemed too sad.)
Do you know of any other songs to add to this list? This is not a request thread, despite how much a human being might like "Ride on Shooting Star" by The Pillows. It being a medium rather than a genre, there is a lot of music from anime with which I am unfamiliar, but I would love to put it all into one list. Do you know of any OPs or EDs in Rock Band? Any other musical themes on RBN?

Comments