DLC Week of 12/6 - Queen 9 Pack! Don't Stop Me Now, Stone Cold Crazy, Bicycle Race!

edited November 2011 in Announcements
Hey gang,

On December 6th, nine songs from Queen – a legendary band whose career has had a lasting and profound influence on modern music across multiple genres – will hit the Rock Band Music Store.

The “Queen Extravaganza 02” pack will feature a wide range of tracks that spans the remarkable career of the quintessential rockers. From “Stone Cold Crazy” off 1974’s Sheer Heart Attack to the band’s 1991 single, “The Show Must Go On” from their 14th studio album, Innuendo, the pack bolsters an already impressive library of playable Queen tracks on the Rock Band platform.

One of the biggest rock acts of all time, Queen has released a total of 18 chart-topping albums and 18 #1 singles, while selling more than 300 million albums worldwide. In celebration of the band’s 40th anniversary, Queen’s entire 15-album studio catalog was recently reissued remastering work done by legendary engineer, Bob Ludwig. These must-have pieces of music history are available now on Hollywood Records.

Two of the songs, “Stone Cold Crazy” and "Bicycle Race”, have Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades available.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (December 6th, 2011):

• Queen – “Seven Seas of Rhye” O
• Queen – “Stone Cold Crazy” X
• Queen – “I’m in Love With My Car” O
• Queen – “You’re My Best Friend” O
• Queen – “Long Away”
• Queen – “Bicycle Race” XO
• Queen – “Don’t Stop Me Now” O
• Queen – “Radio Ga Ga” O
• Queen – “The Show Must Go On” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system December 7th)

The tracks will be available as “Queen Extravaganza Pack 02,” with songs available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$14.99 USD, £7.49 UK, €10.99 EU (1200 Microsoft Points, 1500 Wii Points™) for the “Queen Extravaganza Pack 02” pack.
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Here are the Rock Band Network tracks that hit the Xbox 360 on Thursday, 12/1/2011:

Metal

All Shall Perish - "My Retaliation" (160 MSP)
    Askari Nari - "A Tadg30 Song" (80 MSP)
    Design the Skyline - "Break Free From Your Life" (160 MSP)
    Fallen Angel - "The Reapers Shall Gather / Arrival" (160 MSP)
    Kylesa - "Tired Climb" (160 MSP)
    Nevermore - "Without Morals" (160 MSP)
    The Bunny the Bear - "Ocean Floor" (160 MSP)
    Thunder and Lightning - "Horizon" (160 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

dB soundworks - "Can o' Salt (Remix)" (80 MSP)
    Rocket Ship Resort - "Starlight Speedway" (80 MSP)
    Wolfblur - "Proto-Lupus" (80 MSP)

Punk

Teenage Bottlerocket - "Bigger than Kiss" (80 MSP)

Rock

BioShaft - "The Man's Masterpiece" (80 MSP)
    Cancer - "Over and Out" (160 MSP)
    Free Spirit - "Preacher Man" (160 MSP)
    The Irresponsibles - "Break Me" (160 MSP)
    The Irresponsibles - "Pretty Boy" (160 MSP)
    Snovonne - "It's Sno, Baby - Not Sugar" (160 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 12/6/2011 (North America) and Wednesday, 12/7/2011 (Europe):

Attack Attack! - "Last Breath" ($1.99) - Metal
    A Day to Remember - "All Signs Point to Lauderdale" ($1.99) - Rock
    I Am Empire - "The Elevator" ($1.99) - Rock
    Thomas Walker - "The Entertainer (Joplin)" ($0.99) - Classical
    Parry Gripp - "Space Unicorn" ($0.99) - Novelty
This discussion has been closed.