The December 2011 RBN Artist of the Month is...

Comments

• SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    Better than Free Spirit.

Children Surrender is insanely fun.
  • LockdownMusicLockdownMusic Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    Talk about an emo looking band, they remind me a little of KISS. Anyway congrats to them, don't really like the metalcore stuff but they deserve it.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    LockdownMusic;4558665 said:
    Talk about an emo looking band, they remind me a little of KISS. Anyway congrats to them, don't really like the metalcore stuff but they deserve it.

They even have their own "army" like KISS does.

It's a bit egotistical, but oh well.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    Quite meh band to listen to. Musically isn't exactly something new, and the vocals abilities of the singer aren't good.

That said, I'm gonna get all the 3 songs they have on PS3 asap, cause I guess that are a blast to play.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    TheDescent;4558701 said:
    Quite meh band to listen to. Musically isn't exactly something new, and the vocals abilities of the singer aren't good.

That said, I'm gonna get all the 3 songs they have on PS3 asap, cause I guess that are a blast to play.

Actually the best 3 songs PS3 has gotten in awhile IMO.
    I knew about these guys before they were all hyped up.. and actually didn't like their music UNTIL i heard they were coming to PS3 and i listened to them again.
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited December 2011
    They were on the cover of Kerrang the other week - they do seem to be gathering some attention so good for them that they are even the artist of the month for RBN. Not bought any of their songs on the game yet - not got any spare cash for grabbing songs i dont know but ill keep an eye out for any interest amongst my friends in picking one or two of them up
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    Just grabbed them for the 2nd time, but now on my Xbox360! lol