Anyone still playing Beatles Rock Band?

twisterjamztwisterjamz Unsigned
edited November 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Was just wondering if there is anyone still playing beatles rock band as it is almost impossible to find someone online to play with, feel free to add me just make sure you say its for beatle rock band

Comments

• HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to still be playing, but, alas, all my top-notch bandmates have long lost interest. :( And I have no desire to play with anything less than a full band. I'll still welcome any kick-ass PS3 guitarists (career scores of at least 4 million) and drummers (career scores near or over 5 million) into my fold (though really good bass players are fairly easy to find, I'll open it up to them as well). I'm a vocalist with a 6.6 million career score, and my PSN name is andylovesrb.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited December 2011
    Every now 'n then.
  • QuadraxiomQuadraxiom Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    I own an XBOX 360. I used to play my brothers copy and made it very high on the leaderboards. Now I will buy it for myself and probably just play on vocals. I can't get enough of those harmonies! :)
  • Rickenbacker325Rickenbacker325 Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    hey i got an xbox 360 i do vocals and guitar on Expert for the Beatles rockband

my gamertag is R1CK3NB4CK3R325
  • pizzzapizzapizzzapizza Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    every now and then also
  • AbbeyRoadCrosserAbbeyRoadCrosser Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes
  • cthedoggcthedogg Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    Yes once in a while. PSN: cthedogg
    No one I know plays online anymore. :'(
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes =)
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    Nope.
    Once you beat the disc/dlc it just gets boring IMO.
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited December 2011
    As of New Year's 2012 it's been 2 years since I've played. Didn't have the steam to keep me interested very long. I like the Beatles (not enough to buy any DLC), and I appreciate the well done game. But it, like Green Day Rock Band can only hold me so long. Nothing ever 'changes' so I never usually play the whole game. As stated above, gets pretty boring.
  • clarknovaclarknova Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Nope. Rarely, if that.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes I will stick it in to play and watch the awesome visuals. Always give the find people online 5mins just in case, but that very rarely returns another player.
  • SkweezleIISkweezleII Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    I don't understand why anyone who played the game to beat the game is still trolling the forums. No flaming intended, I just can't find a reason for those people to be here if all they were interested in was the numbers the game awarded.
    Personally I'd play a lot but I'm crap, (I blame age), My sons also play and they're good at it but we're on the 360 so can't help the OP. Sorry.
  • actor21actor21 Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    Me and my kids are still playing Beatles rockband it's fun since I grew up collecting memorabilias of Beatles from toys to tshirts I'm not that old by the way but u was influenced by my dad, so here I am still playing the game
  • Edman44Edman44 Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    I still play the game on the xbox. I can never get tired of Beatles music and luckily I got friends who actively play the game so yea, I don't think I'm going to quit beatles rock band anytime soon!
  • minorleagueguyminorleagueguy Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    ....we still play B:RB...every other Sunday, we go between RB3, and Beatles....matter of fact, tonight, it's Beatles night..I also take this to our Middle school, and the kids LOVE playing the Beatles..
  • caflagelcaflagel Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    I still play The Beatles: Rock Band. Not online though, because it's hard to find people online, but mostly because the people I play with don't have all of the DLC most of the time. And that sucks.

The Beatles: Rock Band 2 for 2012!!
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited January 2012
    I still play it very often. I only have a little dlc, and I wish I had more. Was the best game when it came out, and it still is the best game! Long Live TB:RB!
  • jay22030jay22030 Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    Nope, played it twice and realized that I wasted 60 dollars. Not even the game stop will take from me......
  • KrS_OnEKrS_OnE Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    I still play, add me on xbox, MC KrS OnE, I play Hard/Expert Drums and Expert Vocals
  • Monk61Monk61 Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    Sometimes, the songs do not bore me at all
  • TcheBoyTcheBoy Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    My kids and I are always playing. I'm not THAT good, but I can play expert guitar/bass. My oldest son can play expert drum very well.

In my vacations, everytime I listened a beatles song it makes me want to play the game =P

My xbox gamertag: TcheBoy
  • OppisitionerOppisitioner Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    I have had the game since it released in '09. Thanks to daylight savings time that day I have many achievements on 9/8/09 hehe. I"m on my 4th copy of the game and love it. Anyone need a drummer hit me up. 4.6 mill.
  • hybridfabhybridfab Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    I still play on it and RB3 on Wii. Add me I'm an expert vocalist. Wii friend console number : 4053 8565 7081 9052.
  • JOHN007CJOHN007C Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    playing the game once in a while keeps its replay value, but in order to keep things interesting for me I use both a Guitar and mic at same time for authentic experience. Since I now use a Turtle Beach headset I feel like I'm in the Studio recording.

It depends on what you do to make the game fun again.

Oh and coming back and trying to beat your old scores again. (after the experience gained from RB3)
  • Sargehalo51Sargehalo51 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    I still play once in awhile. Though I rarely play online due to the lack of others having DLC.
  • JOHN007CJOHN007C Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    i have all the DLC maybe we can jam online
  • justplainatomjustplainatom Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    justplainatom is my Xbox gamertag. I have all dlc. Expert. Vocals and guitar.
  • hackser141hackser141 Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    I for one still play on the PS3 nearly everyday. I play drums and my career score is about 4.9 million. Add me so we can play! I really want to play with a full band again.

PSN: Charlie101HD
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    hackser141;4635257 said:
    I for one still play on the PS3 nearly everyday. I play drums and my career score is about 4.9 million. Add me so we can play! I really want to play with a full band again.

PSN: Charlie101HD

You have the DLCs?
    I'll play at 8pm tonight...I'll play Bass... added me PSN : Sgt_intropee