paradise lost?

RiceBallsRiceBalls Opening Act
edited December 2011 in The Rock Band Network
hey fellas, i was just wondering if anybody knows if Paradise Lost has any songs coming out for RBN.. someone told me they did but i haven't seen anything on the forums about them.

Comments

• NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    I will donate a kidney to any RBN authoring group that can get "Don't Belong" in the game and on PS3. You probably don't need the kidney right now, but just keep it on ice for a rainy day.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited December 2011
    This is the first I've heard about it and Paradise Lost are one of my favorite bands. If true, I hope "Gothic" is one of the tracks that gets on the RBN and the PS3.
  • 4lic4lic Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    I'd love some Paradise Lost. Any stuff from Believe in Nothing would be great.
  • RiceBallsRiceBalls Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    yea it might not even be true its just something a buddy told me and usually when he tells me about bands coming out hes always right. *shrugs*
  • RiceBallsRiceBalls Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    so i just talked to my friend and he said he read it 4 or 5 months ago and thought it was alt strum that was making the song.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    not sure if their 2012 album is being recorded on century as well, but century is pretty much done with the RBN, as are some of the other labels PL has released albums on. I only looked as far back as 02, since the older it is the less chance it'll be split for use in RB.

So, chances they're still coming at this point are pretty much zero.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    Zemanator;4570420 said:
    not sure if their 2012 album is being recorded on century as well, but century is pretty much done with the RBN, as are some of the other labels PL has released albums on. I only looked as far back as 02, since the older it is the less chance it'll be split for use in RB.

So, chances they're still coming at this point are pretty much zero.

Miracles can happen :)
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    Dangimarocker;4570629 said:
    Miracles can happen :)
    The definition of "miracle" is relative, at least in your context.

I learned long ago to not hope too hard for any of my favorite lesser-known bands to come to Rock Band, via the RBN or otherwise. (And don't get me started on the demonstrable injustice of Paradise Lost being "lesser-known.")
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    what's the label they're on?
  • KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    I'd be very interested. Not to go all (equivalent of) "I want the Black Album" on everyone, but Draconian Times stuff would be welcome.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    Numskull;4570917 said:
    The definition of "miracle" is relative, at least in your context.

I learned long ago to not hope too hard for any of my favorite lesser-known bands to come to Rock Band, via the RBN or otherwise. (And don't get me started on the demonstrable injustice of Paradise Lost being "lesser-known.")

I will just keep using my imagination of it being in the RBN store, lol.

The gothic album was released on Peaceville records.
    http://www.peaceville.com/
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    Dangimarocker;4573389 said:
    I will just keep using my imagination of it being in the RBN store, lol.

The gothic album was released on Peaceville records.
    http://www.peaceville.com/
    Is cradle of Filth also coming to Rock Band Network?