Would anyone buy this if it got on RBN?

jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
edited December 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I'm trying to convince someone i know that his band is awesome and he should get their songs on the rbn, so tell me what u think :)

"Project Manhattan" - Total recall
genre: Thrash Metal

I know the quality isn't very good at all :p but they are working on better recordings.
also go to 1:42 for epic guitar solo and epic drums

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    I'd buy it. The vocals are lost a bit in that mix, but I'd get it regardless.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    I'd get that for sure, I really like Kill 'em all-ish trash metal. The vocals are very low in this one, but seem good.

If they're working on a better quality recording, I'll get it. Unless the charting is awful, oviouvsly.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited December 2011
    It's great to hear you guys like it :)

i just talked to my friend a couple of minutes ago and he said they're almost ready to go record their first album, so their might be even better tracks on there :)
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2011
    First and foremost, the no choices seem a bit biased.
    If i say no, most of the time i don't see it as awesome.
    The only metal I do like is old school Maiden sounding metal.
    Therefore it's a no for me. But it's got a 90s sound to me.
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    I'd buy it, but I really don't like the 2x bass going on. The song would sound a lot better if it had a more thought out kick pattern underneath as opposed to the 16ths it currently has. For example, when the drums enter, sounds like he's doing 16ths, with a snare on the up-beat, when he could do something like this:

KKS-KKS-KKSK-KSK-

But that's just my opinion and it wouldn't really affect me since I play guitar.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited December 2011
    AskariNari;4573392 said:
    I'd buy it, but I really don't like the 2x bass going on. The song would sound a lot better if it had a more thought out kick pattern underneath as opposed to the 16ths it currently has. For example, when the drums enter, sounds like he's doing 16ths, with a snare on the up-beat, when he could do something like this:

KKS-KKS-KKSK-KSK-

But that's just my opinion and it wouldn't really affect me since I play guitar.

i'll let him know ;)
  • RycheMaidenPS3RycheMaidenPS3 Road Warrior
    edited December 2011
    No.

I don't really need to give a reason, but if you want one - there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING awesome about this song.
  • RIVEXNGLERIVEXNGLE Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    I have to hand it to them, it got me in a good thrash mood.

I doubt I'd buy it until they clean it up a bit first, though.