DLC Week of 1/10 - Hall & Oates 3 Pack! Private Eyes, I Can't Go For That & Maneater!

edited January 2012 in Announcements
Hey gang,

With a distinctive “rock and soul” sound, the musical duo of Daryl Hall and John Oates found some of their biggest success in the early 80s with songs that helped define an era. On January 10th, three of these pop classics come to Rock Band as “Hall and Oates Pack 01.”

The pack is led by two hits off of 1981’s Private Eyes, with tracks that burned up the Billboard charts – the song track “Private Eyes” and the soulful “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do).” “Maneater,” from 1982’s H2O, one of Hall & Oates’ most successful singles, rounds out the pack.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (January 10th, 2012):

• Hall & Oates – “Private Eyes” O X
• Hall & Oates – “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do)” O
• Hall & Oates – “Maneater” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 18th)

The tracks will be available as “Hall & Oates Pack 01,” with all songs available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49 USD, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for the “Hall & Oates Pack 01”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Here are the Rock Band Network releases for the Xbox 360 from Thursday, 1/5/2012:

Metal

Devin Townsend - "Planet Smasher" (160 MSP)
    Fallen Angel - "The One Who Walks Alone" (160 MSP)
    Nordheim - "Beer, Metal, Trolls, and Vomit!" (160 MSP)
    Pythia - "Just a Lie" (160 MSP)
    Pythia - "Just a Lie (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Texas in July - "Hook, Line, and Sinner (RB3 2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)

Novelty

A Talking Fish - "(I Want to Go to) Space" (80 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Christina Marie Magenta - "Burn" (160 MSP)

Prog

Solution .45 - "Lethean Tears (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)
    Rishloo - "Diamond Eyes" (80 MSP)

Rock

Broken Equilibrium - "Culling the Weak" (80 MSP)
    Broken Equilibrium - "Culling the Weak (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)
    Quartered - "Eternity Below" (80 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 1/10/2012 (North America) and Wednesday, 1/18/2012 (Europe - delayed):

Devin Townsend - "Ziltoidia Attaxx!!" ($1.99) - Metal
    The Trews - "Hold Me In Your Arms" ($0.99) - Rock
    Free Spirit - "Easy Days" ($1.99) - Rock
    The Blue News - "Just A Game" ($0.99) - Blues
    Asking Alexandria - "A Prophecy (RB3 version)" ($1.99) - Metal
This discussion has been closed.