The Apples in Stereo?

tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
edited January 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I was gonna make a thread in Ultimate Setlist about this, but I think this might be a better place....

Have any RBN authoring groups tried getting (back) in touch with The Apples In Stereo? I know they released a ton of RBN tracks back in 2010, but their music is waaaayyyy more suited for RBN 2.0 with keys and harmonies. I'd kill to have songs like "Same Old Drag" or "Can You Feel It?".

Also, did the glitch with "the Apples in Stereo" and "The Apples in Stereo" ever get fixed? That's sort of what kept me from buying Energy in the first place.

Comments

• queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    tdc002;4602690 said:
    I was gonna make a thread in Ultimate Setlist about this, but I think this might be a better place....

Have any RBN authoring groups tried getting (back) in touch with The Apples In Stereo? I know they released a ton of RBN tracks back in 2010, but their music is waaaayyyy more suited for RBN 2.0 with keys and harmonies. I'd kill to have songs like "Same Old Drag" or "Can You Feel It?".

Also, did the glitch with "the Apples in Stereo" and "The Apples in Stereo" ever get fixed? That's sort of what kept me from buying Energy in the first place.

+1 to your question. The sorting weirdness is why I never got any Apples songs BUT "Energy."

I've wondered about sorting weirdness - do they sort separately?
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2012
    queuemark;4602759 said:
    Yeah, that was the problem. The second one wrapped back to the first one, so if you just scroll, you can't get past it.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    queuemark;4602759 said:
    +1 to your question. The sorting weirdness is why I never got any Apples songs BUT "Energy."

GNFfhqwhgads;4602762 said:
    Yeah, that was the problem. The second one wrapped back to the first one, so if you just scroll, you can't get past it.

Yeah, what GNF said. It's more than just a sorting thing, it's a whole big glitch. For all I know, this could've have gotten fixed in Rock Band 3. I know for a fact it was a big problem in RB2.

I just wish we'd get some DLC or RBN2.0 songs with keys and harmonies. Apples in Stereo's stuff pretty much requires it.
  • queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    I would kill for "Seems So" or "Glow Worm" or "Signal in the Sky."
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone had anymore information (on either the sorting glitch OR getting more Apples in Stereo in RBN)