lego, ps3, error 80029564 wtf?

master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
edited January 2012 in LEGO: Rock Band
Im re downloading all my songs on a new ps3 after my other one was stolen, so far so good, but when i go to download the lego disc it downloads it but won't install, keeps giving me the same damn error, 80029564, don't understand what is going on.

i got the key, download it and it installs just fine, but this download will not install, any idea?

ps, on the ps3 NOT 360

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2012
    after looking on google (pretty easy, just type in error 80029564 and you get answers?!)

you just need to redownload it, and according to what i've read it helps to prevent the problem if you dont download in the background
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited January 2012
    ok will try just downloading from the store, store is acting weird too, every time i go to the store and view downloads, it is not always in the same order, makes it tought to download 2000 songs again.
    edited January 2012
    thanks, did what you said, downloaded and installed in the store, and installed 100% so thank you, now if i can figure out why the store keeps shuffleling my downloads around Id really be happy.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2012
    jibjqrkl;4607409 said:
    (pretty easy, just type in error 80029564 and you get answers?!)
    Dohohoho, if I pass the torch, it will be to you.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4607580 said:
    Dohohoho, if I pass the torch, it will be to you.

my avatar already has the same hair as yours ;)
    im really starting to look like you :o
    edited January 2012
    man i ain't played in forever, forgot how fun it was, bought some new songs and it was kick ass
  • DemonUnicornsDemonUnicorns Normally Dumb
    edited January 2012
    master2uall;4607476 said:
    thanks, did what you said, downloaded and installed in the store, and installed 100% so thank you, now if i can figure out why the store keeps shuffleling my downloads around Id really be happy.

The store puts your most recently downloaded item on top, that's why it keeps shuffleing around.
    edited January 2012
    no the store is putting at the top stuff i bought in 08, then sorta corrects out, but keeps shuffling around, i can go to item 425 10 different times and it is different 50% of the time, so it is not just putting stuff i just bought at the top. it is acting weird. and the reason i noticed this is when i went back in to keep downloading, it showed american idol dlc from 08, so that is not the last thing i bought. now you understand?
  • DemonUnicornsDemonUnicorns Normally Dumb
    edited January 2012
    No no, you misunderstood. But that's ok, I'll try to explain better.

Suppose you bought 4 items on the following dates:
    June 2010
    November 2010
    March 2011
    July 2011

Now, in the download list, they would appear in the following order:
    July 2011
    March 2011
    November 2010
    June 2010

Ok, now if you go to the thing purchased on June 2010 and redownload it, the list changes to this:
    June 2010
    July 2011
    March 2011
    November 2010

Kapeesh?