Genius by the B.O.L.T. RB3 Version?

crashb648crashb648 Unsigned
edited January 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Is there a RB3 Version planned for the song? I don't think i've come across a song that more deserves a new version. There is keys in this song, there is harmonies and two main singers in this song AND there wasn't a pro drums charting in the original version either.

Anyone know if one is planned/in the pipeline?

Comments

• RA-elxRA-elx Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    This is definitely something that we have looked into and are interested in doing, but we don't have proper stems to produce it at this time. The original stems we got for this had piano, organ, and some various backing vocals and percussion in the same stem. We're certainly keeping open to trying to make it work, but there is nothing concrete right now.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    Since this thread is relevant, and I can't remember if I'd asked, are the B.O.L.T. songs that didn't make it before February last year still coming?
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    I wanna know too. Every song of their's is fantastic.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2012
    No sorry, they're too busy putting keys in metalcore songs where they're almost non-existant.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited January 2012
    Also needing RB3 versions: "White Knuckles" by OK Go and "Saint Simon" by The Shins, among others.

Just saying.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 2012
    TheStuddz;4608566 said:
    Also needing RB3 versions: "White Knuckles" by OK Go and "Saint Simon" by The Shins, among others.

Just saying.

And more from The Shins :) lol.