Will "Circus Black" by Amberian Dawn be coming?

sieesiee Road Warrior
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
This is directed at the author who did the other tracks, are there any plans for the new album to be announced or (if not already) asked for? It's no stranger that Amberian Dawn sold quite a bit and they love the game.

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2012
    Probably. Like you said, they love the game. Why wouldn't they? They're no doubt recording split for Rock Band(if they weren't before), so that cuts out any post-production charges of splitting the song up.
  • ToiJu_ToiJu_ Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    RockGamer authored all the previous Amberian Dawn songs and I hope they get a deal on Circus Black too.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 2012
    ToiJu_;4611648 said:
    RockGamer authored all the previous Amberian Dawn songs and I hope they get a deal on Circus Black too.

I swear they posted a story about retrieving it. Hmm...
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    Dangimarocker;4611657 said:
    I swear they posted a story about retrieving it. Hmm...

I thought so too, but I can't find it anywhere. RockGamer hasn't posted much in a while.
    edited January 2012
    siee;4611795 said:
    I thought so too, but I can't find it anywhere. RockGamer hasn't posted much in a while.

Well Rock Gamer posted that their new album was coming soon "Just as they were about to run out of amberian dawn songs".
    So it don't really confirm it.. but it gives hints.. and here's the bands announcement of the cd and album cover (the album covers sweet btw)
    http://www.amberiandawn.com/index.php?lang=en&p=news%2Fuutinen76

And the Facebook post is Dec 8, 2011. Where i got this from.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited January 2012
    Amberian Dawn and Free Spirit have been the most pleasant surprises to come out of the RBN in my opinion, and that's saying something considering I don't normally like the kind of music AD puts out. I would certainly look forward to any new material, no matter how badly it humbles me in the game.
  • edited January 2012
    A friend of mine had a very brief chat with their keys player at a gig in Belgium a few months back and he seemed to be up for it, so... Doesn't confirm anything, but at least it shows the band is still positive about RBN.
  • BuLLet_87BuLLet_87 Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    That will be awesome but for me as PS3 player, I still want this songs before the new songs come to RBN 2.0:

AD RBN 1.0 songs missing on PS3:
    I hope RGS do a RBN 2.0 (RB3) Version for this songs!

Album: River of Tuoni
    - Lullaby
    - My Wings Are My Eyes
    - Sunrise

Album: The Clouds of Northland Thunder
    - Morning Star
    - Sons of Seven Stars

AD RBN 2.0 songs missing on PS3:

Album: River of Tuoni
    - My Only Star

Album: End of Eden
    - Blackbird
    - Come Now Follow
    - Field of Serpents
    - Ghostly Echoes
    - Sampo
    - Talisman
    - War in Heaven

I'm a absolute AD fan and it will be awesome when we PS3 games get all songs too. I hope HMX do this for PS3 AD fans.
  • AmberianDawnAmberianDawn They Sleep in a Grove
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

Yes that is the plan to release ALL Amberian Dawn song on RBN! We hope to bring more news soon.

You can listen samples from youtube -> Amberian Dawn CIRCUS BLACK- 2012

Stay Metal,
    Amberian Dawn
  • edited February 2012
    NICE. Looking forward to the new album!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited February 2012
    AmberianDawn;4633973 said:
    Hey all,

Yes that is the plan to release ALL Amberian Dawn song on RBN! We hope to bring more news soon.

Stay Metal,
    Amberian Dawn

It's great to see artists put so much on the RBN. even though i only downloaded one of your songs (not my thing, srry :p) I think it's awesome that you are putting all songs you can on it, and you're setting a great example for other artists :)
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    Moar Amberian Dawn! I made Amberian Dawn my most requested artist on the Facebook in the hopes that Harmonix can release their non-English song somehow. Also, I NEED an RB3 version of He Sleeps in a Grove PLEASE!!!
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited February 2012
    Yes that is the plan to release ALL Amberian Dawn song on RBN! We hope to bring more news soon.[/URL]
    My ears cheer with joy! My fingers shriek in terror!

Yes, vocal body parts are rather odd, but you get used to it after a while.
  • PMSanexPMSanex Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    :O The vocals is one of the MAIN things I so desired Amberian Dawn in Rock Band for that I asked them to put their music on the RBN!

I mean the music is great too (don't get me wrong, I'm like their number 2 fan [number 1 fan honor goes to my friend who has followed them since the beginning]), I never doubted that the instrumentation would work perfect for Rock Band. However as a primary vocalist and someone VERY interested in that style of singing, it was the one thing RB lacked for me and that I'm glad Amberian Dawn brought.

The genre also got some more exposure overseas, so that is even more great!

Anyway just to say, I LOVE the vocals. I don't find them odd at all, but then again that is the kind of music I listen to and adore.
  • Swi-TSwi-T Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

Stay Metal,
    Amberian Dawn

Looking forward to it! Thank you!
    edited February 2012
    Wow the new album sounds really good. Can't wait.
    Not a huge fan of them but i'll buy all that!
    Love the male/female mix!
    This album might make me more of a fan!
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    [megusta]
  • BuLLet_87BuLLet_87 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    The new album is out now and it sounds awesome!! I love it!!
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    Hey all,

Stay Metal,
    Amberian Dawn

That right there, is the most devoted bands to RBN. Can't wait to see it released
    edited March 2012
    BuLLet_87;4660776 said:
    The new album is out now and it sounds awesome!! I love it!!
    Hey thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely give it a listen tomorrow after work!
  • edited March 2012
    Finally got around to listening to the new album (had been too busy with the new addition to my family and all ;) )

Although I admit I kind of miss the mythological themes and imagery in the songs, I understand that the band wanted to try something different and think Circus Black is a really solid album. After a first listen, Cold Kiss, Fight and Lily of the Moon are my favorite tracks so far, and all tracks I'd love to play on keys in the game.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    cold kiss <3
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    Just in case someone here cares, the title track has popped up in testing.
  • ToiJu_ToiJu_ Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    AskariNari;4677713 said:
    Wow, didn't see that coming. I knew that CB was coming at some point but I expected an announcement first. Who's the author? RockGamer?
  • edited March 2012
    I care. I care a lot.

Hopefully the rest of the album will follow shortly.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    ToiJu_;4677744 said:
    Wow, didn't see that coming. I knew that CB was coming at some point but I expected an announcement first. Who's the author? RockGamer?

Yep, RockGamer. Which explains the lack of announcement, they prefer not to hype songs until they're released or nearly so.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    FairwoodStudios;4677785 said:
    Yep, RockGamer. Which explains the lack of announcement, they prefer not to hype songs until they're released or nearly so.

It builds suspense you know :p
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    AskariNari;4677713 said:
    I care! I care!