Request: WE CAME AS ROMANS

Escape the FateEscape the Fate Unsigned
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I've noticed for A LONG time now that there is a lot of post-hardcore/metal but no We Came As Romans? I see a lot coming out for most genres and some for this genre as well, but not very good bands.. it would be so awesome to get some support for this genre on ROCK BAND. :)

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 2012
    Escape the Fate;4617324 said:
    I've noticed for A LONG time now that there is a lot of post-hardcore/metal but no We Came As Romans? I see a lot coming out for most genres and some for this genre as well, but not very good bands.. it would be so awesome to get some support for this genre on ROCK BAND. :)

Contact the band's label.
  • ONslaughT_209ONslaughT_209 Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    we came as romans is SO sick, with harmonies, AWESOME keyboard parts and everything u want in a song. just saying. also Jamie's Elsewhere, In Fear and Faith, and For all Those Sleeping. THANKS!
  • Escape the FateEscape the Fate Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    Help me contact the record label! We need support for this to happen!
    edited February 2012
    Escape the Fate;4628091 said:
    Help me contact the record label! We need support for this to happen!

Go to their website and find their email, phone number, or mailing address.. and express interest.
  • malice72malice72 Unsigned
    edited February 2012
    Definitely with ya man. If they added "Dreams", "An Ever Growing Wonder", or "To Plant a Seed" by them, that would be amazing.
    edited March 2012
    Anyone hear any news yet from this band? Please, I really want this to happen. For those of you that want them in as well, here's their email as well as a template you can use to easily email them in like 5 seconds:
    Email: [email]info@equalvision.com[/email]

TEMPLATE:
    Hello Equal Vision Records, I just wanted to request something. I was wondering if you could add We Came As Romans to the Rock Band Network? I know EV Records already has a few bands in rock band (Chiodos, Texas In July). I'm a huge fan of Rock Band and of We Came As Romans, so I would love to see their music in the game so that everyone can see how amazingly talented they are. They have been requested on the Rock Band forums a few times as well. Seeing anything from any of their albums would be amazing. Please consider putting some of their songs (Rock Band supports double bass drums now) into the game as I and many others would love to see them in it. For more information you can head on over to http://creators.rockband.com Thanks, and I look forward to seeing my favorite band in the game soon!

Rock Band Press Release: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152225

Rock Band Support Email: [email]feedback@harmonixmusic.com[/email]
    edited March 2012
    malice72;4662980 said:
    Anyone hear any news yet from this band? Please, I really want this to happen. For those of you that want them in as well, here's their email as well as a template you can use to easily email them in like 5 seconds:
    Email: [email]info@equalvision.com[/email]

TEMPLATE:
    Hello Equal Vision Records, I just wanted to request something. I was wondering if you could add We Came As Romans to the Rock Band Network? I know EV Records already has a few bands in rock band (Chiodos, Texas In July). I'm a huge fan of Rock Band and of We Came As Romans, so I would love to see their music in the game so that everyone can see how amazingly talented they are. They have been requested on the Rock Band forums a few times as well. Seeing anything from any of their albums would be amazing. Please consider putting some of their songs (Rock Band supports double bass drums now) into the game as I and many others would love to see them in it. For more information you can head on over to http://creators.rockband.com Thanks, and I look forward to seeing my favorite band in the game soon!

Rock Band Press Release: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152225

Rock Band Support Email: [email]feedback@harmonixmusic.com[/email]

Instead of Harmonix's email, maybe provide some Authoring companies emails? :)
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    Noble's tried contacting equal vision multiple times, never gotten a response. I'm sure other companies have tried as well, so who knows.
  • ASPKevASPKev Opening Act
    edited March 2012
    I've tried contacting their management a few times, but I've never heard back.
    edited March 2012
    RockGamer has gotten Chiodos and Texas In July from Equal Vision. So, EV Records must be ok with RBN. Wonder if RockGamer can contact them and see what their plans are, or maybe he(they) have already, who knows.