A Prophecy on RBN Wii

GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
edited January 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I recently downloaded A Prophecy a few weeks ago and I noticed that it had it's time length listed as 6:03. Does anyone else have this problem/issue? I've deleted and re-downloaded the track. It doesn't really effect anything, I was just curious if anyone else on the Wii/360/PS3 has this issue.

Comments

• machetemonkeymachetemonkey Opening Act
    edited January 2012
    GameMaster439;4622367 said:
    I recently downloaded A Prophecy a few weeks ago and I noticed that it had it's time length listed as 6:03. Does anyone else have this problem/issue? I've deleted and re-downloaded the track. It doesn't really effect anything, I was just curious if anyone else on the Wii/360/PS3 has this issue.

This happens sometimes on accident. It's an authoring issue where the midi files extend past the actual audio/events tracks, meaning the file shows up as having a longer run time than the actual song. It doesn't really affect anything in terms of gameplay, but it does have a slight affect on the size of the file when it gets downloaded.

Anyway, that's more info than you wanted, but to answer your question, it's not a glitch, and it happens across all systems, I believe. It's just a slight authoring mistake.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    machetemonkey;4622437 said:
    This happens sometimes on accident. It's an authoring issue where the midi files extend past the actual audio/events tracks, meaning the file shows up as having a longer run time than the actual song. It doesn't really affect anything in terms of gameplay, but it does have a slight affect on the size of the file when it gets downloaded.

Anyway, that's more info than you wanted, but to answer your question, it's not a glitch, and it happens across all systems, I believe. It's just a slight authoring mistake.

Ah, very good. Thanks for the answer
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited January 2012
    I noticed the RBN Wii has been getting a little more notice, recently, I wonder what made you all interested all of the sudden.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited January 2012
    DeferredGalaxy3;4623166 said:
    I noticed the RBN Wii has been getting a little more notice, recently, I wonder what made you all interested all of the sudden.

I was always interested in it, I just knew after Jan. 18th of last year it was over. No fighting over it. I can't get points very often but every time I do I get at least 1-2 RBN songs. I still got quite a bit of songs to get. Though once I can get a job I'm switching over to a 360