Would you buy this if it came to Rock Band?

DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
edited February 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Valentine by Nathaniel Whitlock.

I was planning on posting this in my official RBN thread, but it wasn't getting much attention recently, so I put it here. I thought this track was pretty good (You know, for a song of mine.), just needs some extra tweaks, and I couldn't let this slip through my fingers. I was kind of afraid that if I posted it in my official thread, it wouldn't get any attention at all. So, here it is, would you buy it?

Comments

• SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    Would be pretty decent if you maybe had it to where you sounded much deeper in the verses and then switched to your actual voice during the pre-chorus and chorus. Would be a nice contrast, especially since, quite frankly, your voice is only a good listen in short doses. Even with auto-tune.

Also, don't have it end so suddenly. There's no clear end, it just.... stops. Like the sound of turning off the camcorder or mic.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    SeymourDuncan17;4631402 said:
    Also, don't have it end so suddenly. There's no clear end, it just.... stops. Like the sound of turning off the camcorder or mic.

Well Lasso ends just kinda suddenly
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    GameMaster439;4631511 said:
    Well Lasso ends just kinda suddenly

No I mean.. it just stands out. Like there was still a couple seconds left and you press pause.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    SeymourDuncan17;4631535 said:
    No I mean.. it just stands out. Like there was still a couple seconds left and you press pause.

Oh
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited February 2012
    SeymourDuncan17;4631535 said:

Well, I'll have that fixed for the Rock Band Version, Logic export problem. It always exports too early, so I'll have that fixed.

Not that the RB version will be much different, just a few tweaks.