List of Authoring Groups Looking For Authors and Testers

ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Hey everyone!

I’ve noticed that quite a few authoring groups have put out a call for more authors. Mine is no exception. So, I figured that instead of having a bunch of groups posting their own separate threads, I’d consolidate everything here so that if anyone wants to get involved in RBN, they can find a group they’re willing to work with here.

So if you’re an authoring group looking to take on more authors or playtesters, or an independent author who needs a bit of help, post here or PM me directly using the following format and I’ll edit your info into the OP.

-Name of your authoring group
-A few of your more well-known or easily-associated-with-you songs
-Songs or genres your group specializes in, if any
-A few previously-announced songs you’re currently working on that prospective authors may be interested in authoring
-Positions looking to be filled
-Expectations/requirements for position
-Anything else you want to add beyond that
-How to apply

I’ll keep the list below arranged with authoring group names in alphabetical order. If any info needs changing after the fact, PM me or post here and I’ll make the edits.

[CENTER]AGLSolutions[/CENTER]

-Previous work: "Rage and Pain" by Francisco Meza, "Say, Jack and The Harlots, Cross and Crows and more" by The Asbestos, Also we have the biggest Spanish portfolio in RBN to date

-Specialties: Rock / Pop-Rock but not limited! Every genre is welcome

-Songs in progress: Twitter Twatter by Mind the Gap, also some electronic music "Calling to Dance" by EA and more artist lined up to start very soon!

-Positions Open: Authors (any instrument) / Testers

-Expectations/Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older and legally allowed to operate as an independent contractor in your country and/or state. Previous experience preferred but not required. Applicants must have an understanding of the RBN authoring rules, a willingness to learn, good work ethic, a desire to create quality charts, and a love of music and Rock Band. Also, should have great skills to work in a team environment.

-Additional Information: Spanish as a second language would be a GREAT asset but not mandatory at all! The hours are extremely flexible, the pay is based on % share. You can choose whatever song / instrument you want to author.

-How To Apply: Send an email to [email]info@mirockband.com[/email].

[CENTER]Alt-Strum Productions[/CENTER]

Previous Work: "Courage, Glow, and Movies" by Alien Ant Farm, "Megalodon" by Mastodon, "Flag in the Ground" by Sonata Artica, "Shipwrecked" by Alestorm, and "Do It To Me, and Why" by CJ Ramone.

Specialties: A lot of people probably know us as "the metal authoring group", but we do work with bands and artists of all genres (metal, rock, punk/hardcore, electronic, rap/hip hop, country, etc).

Songs in Progress: "This is Where it Ends" album by All Shall Perish, "Sexy by Six" by Streetz on Fire, "Back Through Time " by Alestorm, "We Throw Shapes" by Superpowerless, "Beloved Horrifier, and Chaos of Forms" by Revocation, and more!

Positions Open: Authors and Testers!

Expectations and Requirements : Must be 18 years of age or older and legally allowed to operate as an independent contractor in your country and/or state. Previous experience preferred but not required. Applicants must have an understanding of the RBN authoring rules, a willingness to learn, good work ethic, a desire to create quality charts, and a love of music and Rock Band.

Additional Info: Flexible hours, and pay is based on a percentage of your song.

How to Apply: Send an email to [email]gusano311@yahoo.com[/email] , and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible!

[CENTER]Chart Toppers Authoring, LLC[/CENTER]

-Previous work: “Creatures ov Deception,” and “Heavy Weather – The Storm ov The Undead” by Rainbowdragoneyes, “Proof of Concept” full album by Shylo Elliott, “Caraphernelia” by Pierce the Veil, “Fuzzy Man (Fuzzy Nation)” by Paul and Storm, “Expert Mode” by LeetStreet Boys

-Specialties: We work with any song, any genre.

-Songs in progress: Remainder of “Battle of Egos” album by Winter Crescent, self-titled “SIMPL3JACK” album, remainder of “INFINITE” album by Active Knowledge, “River of Blood” by Jim Morris Band

-Positions Open: Authors (any instrument)

-Expectations/Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older and legally allowed to operate as an independent contractor in your country and/or state. Previous experience preferred but not required. Applicants must have an understanding of the RBN authoring rules, a willingness to learn, good work ethic, a desire to create quality charts, and a love of music and Rock Band.

-Additional Information: The hours are extremely flexible, and the pay, while not stellar, is decent and can add up very quickly. You’re given full control over what songs you author and what parts you author, so you won’t be forced to work on a song if you don’t like it.

-How To Apply: Fill out our form at http://charttoppersauthoring.com/jobs.aspx. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted as soon as possible. (NOTE: There appears to be a 700-ish character limit in the "Tell us more about yourself here" field, as applications have been getting cut off at around that mark. We'll update the online form with this info, but until then this warning will have to do.)

[CENTER]That Authoring Group[/CENTER]

-Positions Open: Vocal/keys authors, audio mixers

-How To Apply: Send an email to [email]nlarimer@gmail.com[/email] if interested.

Comments