Official 2/14 DLC Discussion - Gold Star My Heart w/ Rick Astley, Heart & More!

edited February 2012 in Rock Band
hmxhenry;4635329 said:
hey gang,

This Valentine’s Day, Harmonix proudly presents a collection of time-honored tunes about love and heartache… the “Gold Star My Heart Pack”!

Heart’s power ballad, “Alone,” from 1987’s Bad Animals kicks off the pack. This special collection also includes Mr. Big’s tender acoustic number 1 hit “To Be With You,” from their 1991 album, Lean into It. “Every Rose Has Its Thorn,” Poison’s now classic rock and roll ballad is also included. And what would this special Valentine’s Day delight be without Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up”?

This pack – which features something for everyone, whether you’re longing for love or snuggled up together with that special someone – will be available on February 14th. These timeless classics will also be available for individual download. Play them with someone you love.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™and PlayStation®3 system (February 14th, 2012):

• Heart – “Alone” O
• Mr. Big – “To Be With You” X
• Poison – “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” O X
• Rick Astley – “Never Gonna Give You Up” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 15th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points™) for “Gold Star My Heart Pack”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!
hmxhenry;4635884 said:
Here are the Rock Band Network tracks released on Xbox 360 on Thursday, 2/9/2012:

Glam

Christian Death - "Narcissus Metamorphosis Of" (160 MSP)

Metal

Alestorm - "Shipwrecked (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
Codex Alimentarius - "Baptised" (160 MSP)
Halcyon Way - "Inside Looking Out (The Icon & The Ghost) (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)
Machinae Supremacy - "Force Feedback" (160 MSP)
Solution .45 - "Gravitational Lensing (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)
Watain - "Underneath the Cenotaph (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)

Nu-Metal

Powerman 5000 - "Do Your Thing" (160 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Radidsh - "Wild Yellowness" (80 MSP)

Pop-Rock

Blame Ringo - "Garble Arch" (80 MSP)
Blame Ringo - "In A Hurricane" (80 MSP)

Prog

Rishloo - "Scissorlips" (80 MSP)

Reggae/Ska

Sunny Side Up - "Welcome to the Skalocaust" (80 MSP)

Rock

Josh Blackburn - "I'm Dirt" (160 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 2/14/2012 (North America) and Wednesday, 2/15/2012:

Amberian Dawn - "My Only Star" ($1.99) - Metal
The Motion Sick - "30 Lives" ($0.99) - Indie Rock
Jerry Naylor - "All I Want Is You" ($1.99) - Rock
Jukebox the Ghost - "So Let Us Create" ($1.99) - Pop-Rock
Magnus 'SoulEye' Pålsson - "Potential for Anything" ($0.99) - Pop/Dance/Electronic
Love is in the air! Discuss!

Comments