Will there ever be a second Megamix?

T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
edited February 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I haven't been in this part of the forums for a while, so I apologize if I'm picking at an old wound. But has there ever been discussions of a second Megamix?

One of the coolest things I remember was watching the community rally itself around this concept and take it all the way through to release, and though the final release was a bit of a bumpy ride...I think it was one of the forum's crowning moments of awesome.

I'd love to see it again, especially now that we have the new RBN 2.0 format to play with. Just a thought.

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited February 2012
    T-Hybrid;4646133 said:
    I haven't been in this part of the forums for a while, so I apologize if I'm picking at an old wound. But has there ever been discussions of a second Megamix?

One of the coolest things I remember was watching the community rally itself around this concept and take it all the way through to release, and though the final release was a bit of a bumpy ride...I think it was one of the forum's crowning moments of awesome.

I'd love to see it again, especially now that we have the new RBN 2.0 format to play with. Just a thought.

There were attempts, but the degree of "rallying around" didn't really happen the second time around. I tried to get one together, but I just couldn't, and nobody's been willing to pick up the mantle since. I'll definitely take some of the blame for not keeping it together and making it work, but it was something of a collective falling-apart.