New forum should be made

Slack29Slack29 Unsigned
edited May 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
I think that a new forum should be created and only the staff can post in it. No outside replies should be allowed or anything, maybe they can post it once in the new forum that would be created and then once in a general form so they could receive outside input.

By having a forum only for the game creator staff it would simplify finding information released about the game, you wouldn’t have to read through 20 posts from 20 different people saying "awesome" or "I can't wait". It would be useful information only.

Like I said if it was a point they would like feedback on, they could copy the same information to another post elsewhere.

Just my 2 bits.

Comments

• benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited May 2007
    Why? This is a big enough game that most information released is on all of the gaming sites anyway.

Also there is already an announcement thread. Making your idea even more pointless.
  • edited May 2007
    benjamin;1803 said:
    Why? This is a big enough game that most information released is on all of the gaming sites anyway.

Also there is already an announcement thread. Making your idea even more pointless.
    Let's chill a bit, it was only a suggestion - and not really pointless at all. We did actually consider doing that but eventually found we could sticky most of that in the announcement section as well as fit some more obscure stuff in the blogs. I also considered locking the announcement thread so only HMX folks could post in there - but for the most part I have been really impressed with the general demeanor/grammatical skills of the community and didn't want to put any of us on a higher level.