question for creators

Expert_vocalistExpert_vocalist Unsigned
edited February 2012 in Rock Band
well, my brother told about a month ago that there is going to be rock band 4 and is coming out in 2013 or something. i kind of feel that it is coming around 2013 anyway. but is my brother right? (just to let everyone know i have no idea where he heard it from)
but my question is (if you can reveal it) will we be seeing a new rock band soon or no? (i kind of dont because im finally close to completionist and im still getting challenges pretty decently)

this has probably already been answered before, if it has can someone post a link to the forum?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    HMX have said nothing yet about RB4. They have said that they have something RB related to announce at PAX East.

Also this is the wrong section for this.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited February 2012
    Expert_vocalist;4658353 said:
    well, my brother told about a month ago that there is going to be rock band 4 and is coming out in 2013 or something. i kind of feel that it is coming around 2013 anyway. but is my brother right? (just to let everyone know i have no idea where he heard it from)
    but my question is (if you can reveal it) will we be seeing a new rock band soon or no? (i kind of dont because im finally close to completionist and im still getting challenges pretty decently)

this has probably already been answered before, if it has can someone post a link to the forum?

First off, I've never heard of that. It's been rumored that HMX is supposed to announce something Rock Band related at PAX, but that's it.

Also, RBN authors would not know anything about this. We simply make songs available through means other than the HMX DLC line.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited February 2012
    Moving this to the main Rock Band thread, since it doesn't seem to be RBN specific.