Comments

• Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited March 2012
    Wow, the lack of the full The Wall and The Dark Side Of The Moon albums is sure depressing. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but at least those two albums, eh? ;]
  • RockStar1966RockStar1966 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    There's always DLC! Plus, some of the songs wouldn't fit the Rock Band format too well.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2012
    RockStar1966;4664465 said:
    There's always DLC! Plus, some of the songs wouldn't fit the Rock Band format too well.
    Yeah, but Pink Floyd isn't really known for their 'singles mentality'. If we did get a game, it'd be all full albums, regardless of playability.
    edited March 2012
    It could always be done like the Ozzy pack. A sort of "you need to buy the pack if you want a particular song"
    edited March 2012
    Right, but again, it would be full albums if Pink Floyd allowed it. Like the AC/DC Track Pack.
    edited March 2012
    Ah. I see what you're saying. Pink Floyd do release singles though, plus you can buy individual songs on iTunes. I think that a dedicated Rock Band game would make Pink Floyd a bit more lenient about licensing just one or two songs from an album. I just don't think it'd be exportable, sadly.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    I would love for this to come out. Has all my favorite Pink Floyd songs. and dat keyboard
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited March 2012
    I actually think Pink Floyd is a little more willing to do singles than AC/DC. Maybe not much more willing, but, Pink Floyd actually gave their blessing to a recent greatest hits compilation, Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd, something AC/DC hasn't done, at least not outside of compilations disguised as movie soundtracks.

However, even if it did not involve complete albums, I suspect Floyd does want their own packaging of some kind, and sadly that goes against Harmonix's recent assurances that they have no band-centric games in the works. Perhaps a Pink Floyd disc-only track pack a-la AC/DC is more possible, but something tells me Floyd wouldn't settle for that, either.
    edited March 2012
    FujiSkunk;4665645 said:
    something AC/DC hasn't done, at least not outside of compilations disguised as movie soundtracks.
    Or live albums.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited March 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4665650 said:
    Or live albums.

I was sticking to studio stuff, but you're right. I certainly wouldn't object to getting Delicate Sound of Thunder or P.U.L.S.E. as a Rock Band track pack, though I'm sure the Waters fans would cry foul... and Waters himself might as well.
  • Capt50Capt50 Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    Capt50's Pink Floyd: Rock Band Setlist:

All 14 Studio Albums + Singles

Singles

Arnold Layne
    See Emily Play

The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (1967)

A Saucerful Of Secrets (1968)

More (1969)

Ummagumma (1969)

Atom Heart Mother (1970)