Looking for people who wants to be put up on youtube :D

veritasisacerbusveritasisacerbus Unsigned
edited July 2012 in Playstation 3
Hi everyone I'm slowly doing some videos on my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/OnTheRoadcast/featured

you can go there and check out some of the existing videos there and if anything I'm looking for anyone that's willing to start doing some full band videos or even just let's say me and someone else
I can play expert guitar/bass just nothing crazy like "holy wars...the punishment is due"
I can play expert pro keys if i practice the song but of course nothing like anamanguchi level

and I can sing expert vocals and overall just want to have a good time recording some videos and uploading to the channel and such

Comments

• veritasisacerbusveritasisacerbus Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    oh double post but of course PSN "Jman216"
  • emsegsemsegs Opening Act
    edited March 2012
    I play expert drums (pro soon, NEMS gotta ship them cymbals) and can do fairly well on most songs on expert. IF you want to add me, PSN is same as username. I don't mind being on youtube - as I make videos myself, except I don't have anything fancy like a PVR, just a digital camera.
    edited March 2012
    I'll add you anyway I need some more people to play with anyway and I have a dazzle DVD Recorder it's nothing fancy like an HD PVR but it gets the job done for me
  • THEDILL18THEDILL18 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    PSN: djdylan1997
    Add me for pro drums/expert guitar/bass/ expert and pro keys/ hard
    I am willing to be put on youtube :D but also I just need a jam once in a while
  • WHATSHISNAMEWHATSHISNAME Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    Add me :] im playing right now, i play expert everything besides keys because i dont have them, i have a mic so i guess ill be singing until the rest of my stuff comes in (i moved)
    edited March 2012
    Alright I'll add you guys both and maybe we can all do some stuff together!
    and of course we'll just jam whenever :) not always a youtube account kind of thing
  • edited March 2012
    I'll jam with you sometime. My PSN is dragonforce11 and I have about 1100 songs(RB1, RB2, GD, ACDC, Lego, DLC, RBN). I play expert anything(except keys).
  • Blackdragon93Blackdragon93 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    Hey, add me too on PSN: Rockstarpower100. I play both Guitar and Bass, check out my channel on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMn8Xctuuds
    edited March 2012
    Now that I got some battery on mah camera, I'm gonna go play some RB and maybe record a few vids. Anyone wanna jam?
    edited March 2012
    *sigh* nevermind... First an XMB crash and then no rock central... f*ck you HMX.
  • EverclearboyEverclearboy Opening Act
    edited March 2012
    Pro Vocalist here and top-rated in many songs have near 800 songs, so I'd be up for it as well. PSN: EverclearBoy
  • jorgjuh11jorgjuh11 Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    i'd love to join. play guitar/bass on expert, but i preffer bass if I join you :P
    psn= jorgjuh10
  • GinnittowinitGinnittowinit Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    whenever you want to do some youtube stuff hit me up bro
  • jetblackhoteljetblackhotel Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    im interested i sing expert vocals and im really good at it have 337 dlc rb 1,2,3 and green day. psn:jetblackhotel let me know if im able to participate
  • looped-feedbacklooped-feedback Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Hey, my name is Andy. I play Bass(Expert),Guitar(Hard),Drums(medium) and my sister rocks the microphone.(easy-medium-hard)
    I have all the song from rockband 1 and 2 and a bit of DLC (Freezepop and White Stripes Packs for example and singles). Can I Rock with you?. I desperately need that 1 million points archievement and the 60 second star power.
    Add Me
    PSN:GoryHeadStomp
  • xKoallaxKoalla Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Add me, i play guitar/bass and i have some DLC and all export.

PSN:xKoalla
  • TheturtlekingTheturtleking Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    You can add me. I play everything at expert except pro guitar, keys and vocals. Got almost 900 songs including LRB, GDRB, RB1, RB2 and ACDC RB

My PSN in theturtleking
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    If you wanna add me, I play expert pro keys, currently #48 on RB3 on-disc songs. All infos in signature.
  • borowedarroganceborowedarrogance Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Not sure if anyone still needs people, but i'm down for easier G/smedium/hard B songs :)
    I've got 1500 some songs, and can play expert guitar/bass (not real solid like on harder songs...mostly play for fun, but for the score nazis out there i'm ranked 100 something in bass for on disc songs (still have two songs that have H scores i *think* lol

anywho my PSN is borowedarrogance Just let me know it's a RB.com in the Friend request and we can get our jam on :)
  • KND101KND101 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    yo im in to ima small vid maker on utube ckeck my channel MRKND101 IF u wanna add me psn KND101
  • PlayBoyPapi86PlayBoyPapi86 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    I Play Pro Drums and was looking to be on YOUTUBE alot... So if you would add me and let me know when your status on playing time that would be great... My PSN I.D is : SuPerSTAR_Gio...... Just let me know when your playing..... one other thing.. I'm not that good on expert.. I need practice on whatever songs so let me know what's up.... peace
    edited July 2012
    I added most of you guys that I could and what I'd like to do is if possible is do some full band videos now they don't have to be "FCs" I'm not exactly FC material but I never make below 85 percent most of the time on anything except for pro stuff I'm not exactly the best at that
    but for vocals and guitar and bass I'm that guy and with the youtube channel hit me up on there it's easier to arrange things there
    http://www.youtube.com/user/OnTheRoadcast
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    You didn't added me tho. :P
  • Gunblade8360Gunblade8360 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    Im totally down for video's. Expert Guitar/Bass
    To bad you cant put cameras here in my apt, you could add my awesome stage personality. lol Nothing like a couple windmills and head bangs to get the crowd going!
    Rock On....
  • HoodlumXHoodlumX Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    I'm down. I do vocals/guitar/bass expert and have almost 1000 songs.

PSN: HoodlumX