Witticus's Storybook of Awesome

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2012
    I hope everyone dies and I continue my days under my bridge, waiting out a new set of regulars.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited March 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4668667 said:
    I hope everyone dies and I continue my days under my bridge, waiting out a new set of regulars.

thanks ;_;
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited March 2012
    Oh noes!

And GNF, you'll be the first one to be banned out of all of us.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma didn't tell Jibsintine he knew the madness was coming for he knew it would only worry her. As they crossed the Beatlala Wastland he felt fine, the Legorockbandia ruins he began to talk about cats, but as soon as they got through Unpluggus mines Jibsintine knew something was wrong. At last they finally reached the prophet and the final burden of time travel. There had to be a sacrifice to balance out any death trying to be undone in the past.
    edited March 2012
    dragoninforcer;4668669 said:
    And GNF, you'll be the first one to be banned out of all of us.
    I've been banned four or five times already.
    edited March 2012
    Oh no!

teehee, you've been banned.

I've been banned from other places, like my school, but that involved an incident with a pocketknife that I'm not going to get into details about.
    edited March 2012
    dragoninforcer;4668672 said:
    Oh no!

how can you say "oh no?"

i thought you were dead?
    edited March 2012
    jibjqrkl;4668673 said:
    how can you say "oh no?"

i thought you were dead?

I means......*twitches*
    edited March 2012
    They reached the prophet Livhovodo who asked which one would be the sacrifice. Jibsintine was shocked upon hearing this, but Supretigma assured her he was going to sacrifice himself. He had lived a full life traveling the world and enjoyed his time and wanted Draginfor to do the same with his life when he got it back. Supretigma sacrificed himself into the time travel brew and as instantly as he dove in Jibsintine found herself back in her bed several minutes before Draginfor was planning to leave the house.
    edited March 2012
    I'll take it!
    edited March 2012
    deja vu......
  • BulzeebBulzeeb Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    Keep em coming, Witty.
    edited March 2012
    Jibsintine immediately cut her hair short and tied it into a whip as she followed Draginfor quietly in the darkness. She watched as Unklewittiky approached out of the sky with his new staff aimed at Draginfor. She immediately whipped the wand out of his hand shattering it into an intense light sending shrapnel into Unklewittiky killing him instantly. However the intense light blinded Jibsintine.
    edited March 2012
    Seems like kind of a dick move.
    edited March 2012
    great, now i'm blind and mute?
    edited March 2012
    That doesn't seem the slightest bit nice. You know, other than being with me.
    edited March 2012
    dragoninforcer;4668685 said:
    That doesn't seem the slightest bit nice. You know, other than being with me.
    Eh, seemed to do fine without you. She went on an adventure and stuff, you know?
    edited March 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4668687 said:
    Eh, seemed to do fine without you. She went on an adventure and stuff, you know?

Touche.
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    edited March 2012
    Plus the blindness now explains how she continues to stay with you over StM.
    edited March 2012
    Jibsintine woke up into darkness the next morning, but felt a familiar had in her palm. She cried as the familiar voice of Draginfor comforted her. He thanked her for saving him last night and was glad she followed him. He then asked if there was any request he could do for her. She asked him to sell their home so they could travel the world instead of waiting for Supretigma. She said maybe they could find him instead of wait for him to which Draginfor responded with delight. They spent the rest of their days with Draginfor guiding Jibsintine around the world trying to find his lost friend. Jibsintine never told him of his friends fate for she knew he could never forgive himself knowing his friend sacrificed himself for him and let him wander with open curiosity and adventure instead. It's better to explore life with an open mind and wander than a closed mind and do nothing.

The end
    edited March 2012
    ;_;

beautiful.
    edited March 2012
    :')
    best
    story
    ever.

(but what ever happened to Chiprent?)
    edited March 2012
    jibjqrkl;4668698 said:
    :')
    best
    story
    ever.

(but what ever happened to Chiprent?)
    He's hiding plotting the downfall of everyone.
  • BulzeebBulzeeb Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    dragoninforcer;4668701 said:
    He's hiding plotting the downfall of everyone.
    I thought that was GeeNeF. Chiprent is probably off training so he can one day take on his adversary under the bridge.
    edited March 2012
    Chiprent's the comic relief, good for intermissions.
    edited March 2012
    Please, like I have a high enough opinion of people to think I need to help push them over the edge.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited March 2012
    Hey! Why am I comic relief? :p
    edited March 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4668709 said:
    Hey! Why am I comic relief? :p

I think it's my parent instinct to find you oddly humorous despite being clueless about some pretty strange things.
    edited March 2012
    thnx for the story witt :o
    anyway, i'm off too bed. night all you fellow readers
    edited March 2012
    Hope it gives you dreams of color.