Witticus's Storybook of Awesome

WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
edited May 2013 in Less Rokk More Talk
Jibs has also been kind enough to make an archive for me!!!
Check it out if you want to read my stories in a better viewing place.
http://witty-stories.dinstudio.com

Here are the sequence of the stories

Folklore Stories:
The Ballad of GeeNeF This story explains the purpose of GeeNeF in Rockbandacom. Like him or hate him he's here and you have no say in it.

Micagio and Kathlania This is a love story legend that is regarded as a pagan interpretation to the great art war.

The Sounds of Rockbandacom What music means to the land

Actual Stories:
Supretigma's Jealousy The story of Supretigma's greatest mistake.

Chiprent in the Darkness Unklewittiky is shamed after his defeat and lives in the only place nobody could mock him, because the girl on the internet doesn't know him, so it's OK Chiprent doesn't know him as a demonic force.

All Friends Weary Unklewittiky wants revenge and Supretigma must return home.

Chiprent and the Road to Obliviousness When Toucan Sam, GeeNeF, and the dreaded ONE WAY Sign threaten Chiprent's breakfast, he must use logic to fight these foes.

The Ressurection of Fakus Stevtler In Supretigma's adventures he comes across a demon that was thought to have been destroyed years ago. Together he teams up with Daxinfry to fight the monster.

Act I: Bulzentio and the Dark Obsession This is the first in a six part series of stories. Detectives Bulzentio and Mardinbec investigate the sudden death of the demonic god only to find out his true intentions.

Act II: HeiRez and The Infinite Aging HeiRez mocks Unklewittiky who curses him with the dreaded aging touch.

Act III: GeeNef and the OpeningActis Spy GeeNeF can't figure out why his last bullying attempt went so wrong and decides that PizaroPizaro is the reason.

Act IV: Bulzentio's New World Bulzentio awakens in a new world where the artists disappeared to.

Act V: Mardinbec's Lost Family Mardinbec decides to help in a crazy scheme to save their dying world.

Act VI : The Betrayal of King Fulkein The climax to the 6 part series. No spoilin'

Chiprent at Work After finding out Chiprent has never heard Smooth by Santana, Unklewittiky takes Chiprent to Smooth village in the Latin region where trouble ensues.

Part 1: Stop Reading My Thoughts Mardinbec!!! Chiprent and Unklewittiky go to Franz Ferdinand City, but all is not well as Mardinbec and Bulzentio have tracked Unklewittiky down again.

Part 2: Supretigma and the Void Picking up from Supretigma's sacrifice for Jibsintine he finds out this was an elaborate plan set up by Micagio to help him track down and destroy his daughter's dark side.

Part 3: Color Your Own World Daginfor and Jibsintine try to find Supretigma in Rush Country, but all is not well as Jibsintine regains her sight with brand new colors that spur the dark side she was trying to hide that ends up taking the life of someone she loves dearly.

Act I: Mardinbec and Micagio's Final Battle Mardinbec doesn't believe Micagio's changed and challenges him to a final battle.

Act 2: Bansville is so Lame Mardinbec and Micagio are banned from Rockbandacom, they must work together to fight off the natives.

Act 3: Hurrying is For Meanies Jibsintine in kidnapped and the kidnapper isn't all there.

Act 4: No More Shenanigans The race is on to save Jibsintine from the smugglers.

Comments

• WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited March 2012
    Character Bios:

Bulzentio
    Appears in Bulzentio and the Dark Obsession, Bulzentio's New World, and The Betrayl of King Fulkein
    Writer interpretation: Bulzentio is possibly my favorite character to write lines for since he has this depressing, yet charismatic approach when speaking. He speaks of women as wicked objects, but it actually might be is high observance that drives out his natural cynicism. He has no real trust and care for other's items initially which drives him to be reckless when compared to his detective partner Mardinbec.

GeeNeF
    Where to start on this one. He's one of the main antagonists who lives under a bridge and is seen as Chipren't main enemy. He distrusts much and takes out anger on any and all things however he does have one love, Princess Coldpley whom he is convinced will date him one day.

Supretigma
    Appears in Supretigma's Jealousy, All Friends Weary, and The Ressurection of Fakus Stevtler.
    Writer interpretation: I see Supretigma as the ultimate Type A personality. He has always been able to get any girl he's ever wanted, defeat any obstacle, and be the center of attention. That is until he meets Jibsintine the one girl who has ever rejected him. He operates on an all or nothing mentality meaning he has to be the best or die trying. He realizes after almost destroying his former hometown just to impress a girl he needs to leave and feels shame that his anger almost cost him everything he loved. He traveled the world for an entire decade and many of his adventures will show up as stories.

Micagio Unklewittiky
    Micagio is a complex character for the stories. Nothing is certain if he's evil or just an jerk with good intentions. He's portrayed as a villain earlier in the stories, but grows to become a common protagonist. Micagio is his first name that he rarely goes by, but seems to have taken on a darker form with Unklewittiky. He's a great artists that helped create a new world to aid the collapsing old world, but was mysteriously left behind where he somehow become the main focus of all evil that there is in the world. He is pursued continuously by Mardinbec and Bulzentio, but is also very tricky when it comes to escaping or outwitting his foes. He's not really capable in hand to hand combat, but can usually find a way to escape danger. He is married to Kathlania and has two daughters, Jibsintine from his first marriage and Roxandi.

Jibsintine
    This rainbow haired girl holds many dark secrets as she spent years traveling taking out rage on any passing town she came across. She purposely lead Supretigma on earlier because he would give her pretty feathers for her hair, but was actually interested in Daginfor whom she later marries. She's able to control her dark side well, but once her color obsession kicks in when the worlds merge, she losses the cool. She also finds out that Micagio is her father that she thought vanished when her home originally collapsed.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited March 2012
    I can't wait for a story about me!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited March 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4668413 said:
    I can't wait for a story about me!

you wouldn't get it ;)
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited March 2012
    This story is taking too long!
    edited March 2012
    Oh wow, a double joke. Well played, Sarah.
    edited March 2012
    So here we go.

A long time ago in the forests of Rockbandacom lived the two best friends you would ever know, Supretigma and Daginfor. Ever since the loss of their parents in the great ignorance rebellion of the second era, the two have helped each other survive using their unique skills to become an unstoppable team.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited March 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4668416 said:
    Oh wow, a double joke. Well played, Sarah.

Well caught, Mario.
    edited March 2012
    Oooohhhhhhh. Sounds like a inseperable duo.
    edited March 2012
  • BulzeebBulzeeb Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    *Pulls up a comfy chair*

This intrigues me.
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma was cunning and fast, could chase down the toughest Baconison game. Daginfor had the power of creativity and could play musical instruments and use his power of speech to influence anyone he met. But one day the arrival of a fair rainbow haired maiden, Jibsentine threatened to destroy all they had done for each other.
    edited March 2012
    *eats popcorn*

this is getting good
    edited March 2012
    dragoninforcer;4668424 said:
    *eats popcorn*

this is getting good
    i actually am eating popcorn right now
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma tried to woo the fair Jibsentine with his speed and prowess of climbing any tree to collect the feathers of the rarest birds to give Jibsentine even prettier hair. However he was no match for Draginfor's poetry and music. For Dradinfor had inherited the fabled Mandolin of Euphoria from his late parents.
    edited March 2012
    This story is getting really good
    edited March 2012
    and they both had equally awesome mustaches, so i couldn't decide based on that
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma was jealous of the affection Jibsentine was giving Draginfor for simply playing music. He had climbed the tops of hundreds of trees for Jibsentine and yet she goes for words instead of actions. Supretigma in anger threw the feathers he collected into lake of Creepus Songilyris which triggered a whirlpool that sucked Supretigma in.
    edited March 2012
    edited March 2012
    Is this the story on how STM and DI got so massively whipped by Sarah?
    edited March 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4668432 said:
    Is this the story on how STM and DI got so massively whipped by Sarah?

Shhhhhh I'm trying to listen!
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma choked as he finally found air in a subterranean cavern where a tall figure stood before him. Supretigma gasped immediately recognizing the fabled demon of Unklewittiky. He backed to the corner of the cave holding up his dagger to show he was not afraid of the demon. That was until Unklewittiky held up a staff that glowed with every color man had not discovered yet.
    edited March 2012
    Like the fabled color Light Urple?
    edited March 2012
    Unklewittiky offered Supretigma the staff which possessed the ability to color the world in ways it had never seen, but in return Supretigma had to bring him the Mandolin of Euphoria in 3 days or risk being made into a GeeNeF.
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma arrived back on the shore of the lake dead set on winning Jibsentine's heart, but first he had to understand the staff. He aimed it at a tree and with a mighty kick that knocked Supretigma off of his feet a bolt of light in the shape of a unicorn charged into the tree which caused it to burst into life and prance around the forest changing the color of everything it touched. "Perfect" Supretigma said to himself as he aimed the staff at the ground which exploded into a beam of light sending him into the clouds where Draginfor had taken Jibsentine on a date.
    edited March 2012
    why can't i just love m both? ;_;
    edited March 2012
    We'll find out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited March 2012
    Supretigma landed gently on a cloud the shape of a dolphin and instantly heard the music from Draginfor's mandolin. He chased the sound and came across the two holding hands and gazing into one an others eyes. Supretigma aimed the staff at the cloud intent to show Jibsentine his new power. Draginfor saw Supretigma's light in the corner of his eye and tried to hit the light with his Mandolin of Euphoria, which exploded into a million horrors upon being hit by the staff's magic.
    edited March 2012
    Because in a surprise twist ending, you join my army of thieves and run off into the night stealing the souls of both of them.