cant wait for rb but halo will consume time3

alfonso234alfonso234 Unsigned
edited July 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
if i could i would freeze my body like eric cartman and wake up when rb came out i also think that rb better comeout before halo 3 so i have time to play this game because halo 3 will get me stuck.im already in a halo 3 clan and i need some time for rb.what do you guys think?

Comments

• cezar515cezar515 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Rock Band comes out most likely November (rumored Nov. 6th) and Halo comes out in late September, you'll have a good month to play all the Halo your heart desires before Rock Band comes out.
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    I'm pretty sure Halo 3 will come out before Rock Band. Halo 3 comes out, when? September 25th? I'm pretty sure rock band will shortly follow that in early November. I'm 50% sure that it will come out November 6th. That's what a magazine said in an interview.
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Sucks for you..

I'm more excited for RB than for Halo 3. And I love the Halo games.
  • alfonso234alfonso234 Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    thanks guys anyone else find out a leak or something that could tell us the date???
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Shouldn't this go under General ? and RB > Halo
  • krzrgatorkrzrgator Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    Yeah I'm looking forward to all sorts this year, halo, pgr, bh, moto gp and a few more. My wallet is gonna die haha.
  • JakeFatalJakeFatal Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    travmeatwad;26088 said:
    Sucks for you..

I'm more excited for RB than for Halo 3. And I love the Halo games.
    same here ive been an avid halo fan for years and was MUCHO excited about halo 3 but now im more excited by rock band as i hear more and more details about it
    edited July 2007
    the rocker you really do not like me two treads so far you are hating
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited July 2007
    Hm, yeah, Halo 3 will be fun. But Rockband will pwn everything.
    edited July 2007
    alfonso234;26097 said:
    the rocker you really do not like me two treads so far you are hating
    Well first this isn't about RB so it should be in General and second RockBand > Halo
    edited July 2007
    i think both games are equal so i pray to the jesus fish that the two games will not fued these cristmas holiday over who is better.

PRAIS THE FISH ><>

WELL I FEEL LIKE PUTTING IT IN HERE BECAUSE I AM ALSO TALKING ABOUT RB TO IM JUST SAYING HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE BOTH GAMES AND THINK HALO 3 WILL CONSUME TIME SO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE PLZ LEAVE
  • Rev0lverRev0lver Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    meh. halo is overrated. its not bad, but i don't see what makes it the most popular game of its time. i'll be spending my time playing games like bioshock and mass effect while waiting for RB.
  • lithiumkclithiumkc Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    alfonso234;26104 said:

WELL I FEEL LIKE PUTTING IT IN HERE BECAUSE I AM ALSO TALKING ABOUT RB TO IM JUST SAYING HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE BOTH GAMES AND THINK HALO 3 WILL CONSUME TIME SO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE PLZ LEAVE
    edited July 2007
    alfonso234;26104 said:

• Nitz13Nitz13 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Rev0lver;26126 said:
    meh. halo is overrated. its not bad, but i don't see what makes it the most popular game of its time. i'll be spending my time playing games like bioshock and mass effect while waiting for RB.
    I agree with you there, I haven't seen why Halo is so great, I myself aside from RB am looking forward to Assassins Creed, that game looks Sweet!
  • benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    alfonso234;26104 said:

PRAIS THE FISH ><>

• Rev0lverRev0lver Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Nitz13;26230 said:
    I agree with you there, I haven't seen why Halo is so great, I myself aside from RB am looking forward to Assassins Creed, that game looks Sweet!
    hells yes assassains creed. theres alot of good games coming out this year.
  • BlackHoleBlackHole Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Halo 3 will get a 10 but Rock Band will get a 9 because of second set of fret complaints. Come on Halo 3 comes out September then Guitar Hero 3=killer then Rock Band. Lets list the months September, October, November.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    As popular as GHIII will be, it's not going to kill Halo 3. Halo is a much bigger franchise than Guitar Hero for sure.

I'm not a Halo fan myself, as I don't see the fascination, just another FPS. But I also don't think Rock Band is going to kill it. Those crazy obsessed Halo fanboys will still be playing that game to death for their zomg uber pwnage, but Rock Band and Halo 3 will be the 2 most popular games being played at the time.

So it goes,

Halo in Sept.
    GHIII in Oct.
    And then RB comes out in Nov, completely annihilating GHIII, but Halo3 will still be being played forever along with Rock Band.
    edited July 2007
    MrtyMcfly;26417 said:
    As popular as GHIII will be, it's not going to kill Halo 3. Halo is a much bigger franchise than Guitar Hero for sure.

I'm not a Halo fan myself, as I don't see the fascination, just another FPS. But I also don't think Rock Band is going to kill it. Those crazy obsessed Halo fanboys will still be playing that game to death for their zomg uber pwnage, but Rock Band and Halo 3 will be the 2 most popular games being played at the time.

So it goes,

Halo in Sept.
    GHIII in Oct.
    And then RB comes out in Nov, completely annihilating GHIII, but Halo3 will still be being played forever along with Rock Band.
    Oh theres no question Halo and a few other games will destroy gh3 and even RB in sales, just due to fanbase as you said and because RB doesn't actually appeal to all people. I mean if you like GH and that sort of game, you don't just like it, you LOVE IT to death. But if you don't like it, you dont get it. Halo is one of those games you don't really have to be insane about to play. GH and the like take a different set of skills than Halo and if you lack those skills it's just not fun.

Not to mention the people who play once, suck, and never try again.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    Yea I suck at Halo, but I did play it extensively for a while, I apologize if I offend Halo fans, as obviously I was being biased.

I'm just not naturally good at FPS like some people. But at the same time, there's tons of people who call GH and RB "DDR with instruments" And to go and "learn to play real instruments" and etc.

But, some people try to claim Halo as being the best game of all time. Which is untrue, it is probably the best game of all time in it's genre possibly, just like Madden seems to be the best sports game, and Rock Band will be the best music simulation game of all time :)
    edited July 2007
    MrtyMcfly;26424 said:
    Yea I suck at Halo, but I did play it extensively for a while, I apologize if I offend Halo fans, as obviously I was being biased.

I'm just not naturally good at FPS like some people. But at the same time, there's tons of people who call GH and RB "DDR with instruments" And to go and "learn to play real instruments" and etc.
    I absolutely despise when people say 'go learn to play real instruments' in regards to GH.

Go learn to drive a real nascar.
    Go learn to kill people with an m4a1
    Go learn to skateboard, wakeboard, play hockey, etcetera ad nauseum.

They use that stupid ideology on guitar hero but not on every other simulator.

At least now I can tell them it'll teach you how to play drums. Or at the very least it will give you the skills to do so (Of which the hardest part is learning to use your legs and arms independently. once you get that down, you can go from there)
    edited July 2007
    sry bout caps before guys but i got lazy. me myself, im a huge halo fan but i still have a life with other games like rock band. oh by the way i know how to skateboard and play hockey i also ave shot a gun and have driven a really fast car. unfortunetly no killing has been done not yet