Another 'Export help' thread

dan958dan958 Unsigned
edited April 2012 in LEGO: Rock Band
I put the code in, download the export file. Then i begin downloading the 1.3gb set list, after a while i check how the downloads doing and the file is gone from the download list. So i load up rb3 but none of the songs are there.

Please advise.

Comments

• BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited March 2012
    If there is a chance that your internet disconnected, the download may have stopped. If you're on Xbox, you can go to "download history" and re-download it. I believe there is a similar option on PS3.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, go to your download history (not sure how on the XBox, on the PS3, it's in the store on the top, I think the 2nd from the right) and retry the download.

Usually, the PS3 will keep it in the DL section if it's not done though, so I'm guessing it's a 360.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    I have a ps3 and yep...it should be in your download history, even if it did'nt load into your song list in the game. Just hit re-download, or download and it should work.
  • dan958dan958 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    I decided to watch the entire download to see what happened as i was not getting disconnected (mine is set to not auto connect) It worked if i didnt let the console go to 'away' mode. This can now be closed. Thank you all for your help.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited April 2012
    I need a hand with something. I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but the support thread will not allow me to post a new thread in that forum for some reason. Anyways, I went to RockBand.com/lego-export, typed in my code, got my token and turned on RB3 like it said. I then went to "Redeem Code" and typed in the token I got. It didn't fit. So then I went to the Xbox Marketplace, typed in the code there, and sure enough, it said that it redeemed the Lego Export Pack. The file was quite small -- around 103KB, I believe -- but I thought nothing of it. When it finished downloading, I turned on RB3. It showed a new downloadable item in my library, but when I went to quickplay, the songs weren't there, nor were they in "Song Progress" in the career mode. I didn't know what to do, so I went back to the marketplace and tried to type in the code again, but of course, it is a one-time use code, so it didn't work. Someone help?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited April 2012
    TheStuddz;4696520 said:
    I need a hand with something. I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but the support thread will not allow me to post a new thread in that forum for some reason. Anyways, I went to RockBand.com/lego-export, typed in my code, got my token and turned on RB3 like it said. I then went to "Redeem Code" and typed in the token I got. It didn't fit. So then I went to the Xbox Marketplace, typed in the code there, and sure enough, it said that it redeemed the Lego Export Pack. The file was quite small -- around 103KB, I believe -- but I thought nothing of it. When it finished downloading, I turned on RB3. It showed a new downloadable item in my library, but when I went to quickplay, the songs weren't there, nor were they in "Song Progress" in the career mode. I didn't know what to do, so I went back to the marketplace and tried to type in the code again, but of course, it is a one-time use code, so it didn't work. Someone help?
    Exporting Songs from LEGO Rock Band said:
    Exporting Songs from LEGO Rock Band (Xbox 360):
    Go to http://www.rockband.com/lego-export and enter the code found in your copy of LEGO Rock Band.
    On the Xbox 360 Dashboard, go to “My Xbox” and go to your account.
    Select “Manage Account.”
    Select “Redeem Code.”
    Enter the code provided to you by www.rockband.com/lego-export.
    After the Export license key has downloaded, put the LEGO Rock Band disc in your Xbox 360 console and start the game.
    Select “Music Store.”
    Select “Export Download” to export the LEGO Rock Band tracks to your Xbox 360 console.
    you need to do the underlined bold thing
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited April 2012
    jibjqrkl;4696537 said:
    you need to do the underlined bold thing

Ooohhhhh, I had missed that. Thanks for the help, Ms. Jibby!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited April 2012
    your welcome Canadian baby!