Is there any more Bankai in the works?

GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Me and my friend loved The Epic, Part 3.7 and I was curious is there was any discussion of any of his other tracks to come? Like PARTY HARDER or Eve of the War / Stress. Granted The Epic, Part 3.7 is a mix of 4-5 of his songs but would still be sweet to see more.

Comments

• AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    Probably not, Freen in Green were the authors and they've really slowed down lately. I don't think they had any more Bankai lined up.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    AskariNari;4673098 said:
    Probably not, Freen in Green were the authors and they've really slowed down lately. I don't think they had any more Bankai lined up.

Ah, quite a shame. Would have loved to see the original PARTY HARDER
  • TheAnimeCowTheAnimeCow Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    At the moment, no more Bankai is on our internal release schedule. We have a ton of work on our plate clearing out our backlog of songs, and as such we can't really add more to our workload until at least a fraction of that is out. If anyone would want to work with Bankai to get more stuff out, we would have no problem recommending them to him.

Also, on Nari's comment, were actually far more productive then we have been in a long time right now. We have at least 3 songs currently being worked on, and a HUUUUGE ton more coming after that. Here's a sneak peek of what were doing in the future:

Frontier Factory: Remanufactured by Freen in Green
    ??????? by ??????? (lol, secrets)
    ??????? by Bumblefoot
    KITTY by Bluefusion
    Epic Lag by Freen in Green
    ???????? by ???????
    Thirteen by Bluefusion
    The Final Battle by Freen in Green
    Endure Defend Attack by Freen in Green
    ???????? by Bumblefoot
    Neighbors Ate My Zombies by Freen in Green
    Gourmet Bean by Freen in Green
    Nemesis Nightmare by Freen in Green
    Electrical Fury by Freen in Green

You can expect these songs (In that order) coming from us over the coming months, as well as some other potential surprises we might have up our sleeves. :3
    edited March 2012
    TheAnimeCow;4673382 said:
    At the moment, no more Bankai is on our internal release schedule. We have a ton of work on our plate clearing out our backlog of songs, and as such we can't really add more to our workload until at least a fraction of that is out. If anyone would want to work with Bankai to get more stuff out, we would have no problem recommending them to him.

Also, on Nari's comment, were actually far more productive then we have been in a long time right now. We have at least 3 songs currently being worked on, and a HUUUUGE ton more coming after that. Here's a sneak peek of what were doing in the future:

Frontier Factory: Remanufactured by Freen in Green
    ??????? by ??????? (lol, secrets)
    ??????? by Bumblefoot
    KITTY by Bluefusion
    Epic Lag by Freen in Green
    ???????? by ???????
    Thirteen by Bluefusion
    The Final Battle by Freen in Green
    Endure Defend Attack by Freen in Green
    ???????? by Bumblefoot
    Neighbors Ate My Zombies by Freen in Green
    Gourmet Bean by Freen in Green
    Nemesis Nightmare by Freen in Green
    Electrical Fury by Freen in Green

You can expect these songs (In that order) coming from us over the coming months, as well as some other potential surprises we might have up our sleeves. :3

Ah, very good. Maybe someone else can get a few of his tracks or you guys can when your plate clears up
  • FiGMarcusFiGMarcus Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    Bankai said he doesn't want to do any of his "normal" songs in Rock Band as-is, and that he feels that game-specific remixes are the way to go (Like "The Epic, Part 3.7 (RBN Remix)") But he said he's working on another original song for Rock Band, so... there's that!
    edited March 2012
    figmarcus;4674719 said:
    bankai said he doesn't want to do any of his "normal" songs in rock band as-is, and that he feels that game-specific remixes are the way to go (like "the epic, part 3.7 (rbn remix)") but he said he's working on another original song for rock band, so... There's that!

sweet!