George Barnett - check this guy out!

TkDiamonDTkDiamonD Rising Star
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Anyone ever heard of George Barnett? I discovered him the other day:

He seems like a cool guy.

First EP when he was 16 years old, I believe he's 18 now? He's extremely talented, no doubt about that. I can't put my finger on it, but he kind of reminds me of Stevie Wonder, playing all his instruments and all.

Do yourself a favour, and give these a listen! :)

Silent Sound
Lone Rose
The Other Girl
Cassi
Apocolade

Anyway, if he's interested, there shouldn't be very many loop holes to get him in the game.

Comments

  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited March 2012
    I'd buy a couple of those maybe.
    The video for silent sound was like a cheap version of earth song by MJ.. at least that's what i thought. LOL.
  • TkDiamonDTkDiamonD Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    Dangimarocker;4674348 said:
    I'd buy a couple of those maybe.
    The video for silent sound was like a cheap version of earth song by MJ.. at least that's what i thought. LOL.

    Haha I see what you mean! Gotta cut him some slack though, he made the video when he was 16 over 2 days in his "mum's garage"!

    Good thing the quality of the video is no indication of the quality of the music :P
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited March 2012
    TkDiamonD;4674547 said:
    Haha I see what you mean! Gotta cut him some slack though, he made the video when he was 16 over 2 days in his "mum's garage"!

    Good thing the quality of the video is no indication of the quality of the music :P

    Yeah i thought the video was okay, it was just too much like Earth song that i lost interest.
    Anyhow, yes i like his music too. Hope we somehow get a couple of them. Not a fan of the newer songs on his youtube though.
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    I just sent him a proposal, hopefully we can get some tracks, this stuff is pretty neat.
  • TkDiamonDTkDiamonD Rising Star
    edited March 2012
    Dangimarocker;4674554 said:
    Yeah i thought the video was okay, it was just too much like Earth song that i lost interest.
    Anyhow, yes i like his music too. Hope we somehow get a couple of them. Not a fan of the newer songs on his youtube though.
    Yeah, the ones on his youtube (except for lone rose) is off his first EP, I really like Silent Sound from that one though.

    His first album just dropped on the 12th (I believe), and that one has tons of tracks that would work perfect for Rock Band!
    AskariNari;4674567 said:
    I just sent him a proposal, hopefully we can get some tracks, this stuff is pretty neat.
    That's great! Glad he caught your attention, and hopefully it pans out! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.