How to:

Toby-G-211Toby-G-211 Unsigned
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Where do I locate the songs to play for a Harmonix Recommends setlist?

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited March 2012
    I don't think RBN songs ever appear in those setists, but doesn't it direct you to the Music Store for any missing songs if you try to play, unless they were exported from a disc?
  • Toby-G-211Toby-G-211 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    PS3, Its in the Rock Band Goals In the Rock Band Basics Category (Only One Left) I just purchased the new 3 days Grace tracks(All 3) and I played the Band Battle and a Guitar Battle. But it didnt do anything for the Play a "Harmonix Recommends" Setlist. Actually Called Friend of the Family?
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 2012
    Toby-G-211;4676824 said:
    PS3, Its in the Rock Band Goals In the Rock Band Basics Category (Only One Left) I just purchased the new 3 days Grace tracks(All 3) and I played the Band Battle and a Guitar Battle. But it didnt do anything for the Play a "Harmonix Recommends" Setlist. Actually Called Friend of the Family?

You need to play any Harmonix created setlist, note that battles do not count as setlists. There is a total of 1 of these setlists remaining.
  • skyp1eskyp1e Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    It's ironic that this HMXjlly person is part of the "User Experience" part of HMX and their setlist has been ruining THIS user's experience since like October.