Beatles 2 might actually happen ft. Sean, James, Dhani, Zak?

CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
edited November 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopmusic/9186165/Here-come-the-sons-the-return-of-the-Beatles.html

Seems like it could happen apparentally. A lot of people seem to be against it, but I would personally love to see what they could create.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    This quote from that article sums it up pretty dang well.
    Different people, different world, and no matter how their fans long to see it recreated, the Beatles can never happen again.
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    I thought this was about a new Beatles game >_>

But I would like to hear what they could do, although people would have impossible standards (worse than the standards for Death Magnetic) and probably hate it. Hopefully Dhani would be doing the majority of the songwriting, he's IMO the best out of all of them.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited April 2012
    AskariNari;4696061 said:
    people would have impossible standards (worse than the standards for Death Magnetic)

People had high expections for Death Magnetic even after the mess of St Anger?
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    Personally, I'd rather see John represented by Julian than Sean. :)

This 'Junior Beatles' idea has often crossed my mind over the years. Julian and Dhani are already dead ringers for their dads. And I can't imagine them being any worse than any of the other crappy mainstream rock bands around these days. :p But, of course, I highly doubt Zak would be interested in the project, though, since he's a highly-in-demand session/touring drummer. And Jason (Ringo's other son) isn't a musician, so he's not an option. :(
  • Major_PartsMajor_Parts Opening Act
    edited November 2012
    HotMangoChutney;4696323 said:
    Personally, I'd rather see John represented by Julian than Sean. :)

here here

perhaps they can put Sean in a sack on stage and have him turn up at rehearsals to get in the way :D