Sj0414's Blitz Setlist!

SJ0414SJ0414 Unsigned
edited April 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Everyone's been doing one of these lately, so I decided to make my own setlist for the upcoming Rockband Blitz. It was pretty difficult to narrow it down to only 25 songs that could somewhat cover a wide range of genres, so please bear with me if your favorite band is missing. I eventually ended up taking out the 60's, but I'm sure a few songs on this list can cater to that audience. Enough rambling, here's the list!

70’s
Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
Lola – The Kinks
Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress – The Hollies
Tommy Gun – The Clash

80’s
Addicted to that Rush – Mr. Big
Bang Your Head (Metal Health) – Quiet Riot
I am the Law – Anthrax
Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
Modern Day Cowboy – Tesla
Once Bitten Twice Shy – Great White
Rockin’ in the Free World – Neil Young
(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party) – Beastie Boys

90’s
Cold Fire – Rush
If You Tolerate This Then Your Children will be Next – Manic Street Preachers
One Man Army – Our Lady Peace
Slide – Goo Goo Dolls
The Impression That I Get – Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Whatever - Oasis

00’s
Always – Blink-182
Hang Me Up to Dry – Cold War Kids
Invincible – OK GO
Psycho – Puddle of Mudd
Worldwide Suicide – Pearl Jam

10’s
Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
Under Cover of Darkness – The Strokes

Comments

• generalbanegeneralbane Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    I would be disappointed with this, I have never heard of the majority of these songs
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    I like some of these songs, but I kinda hate it. It's not really what I'd expect from this probably full on pop and rock setlist we'll be getting from Blitz.
  • SJ0414SJ0414 Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    generalbane;4700069 said:
    I would be disappointed with this, I have never heard of the majority of these songs
    Well, you can be relieved that this won't be the actual setlist. :p

Anyways, you should check out some of the songs you haven't heard of! You might come to like some of them.
  • SJ0414SJ0414 Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    Scythemaster 37;4700199 said:
    I like some of these songs, but I kinda hate it. It's not really what I'd expect from this probably full on pop and rock setlist we'll be getting from Blitz.

I think it's too soon to assume things like that, as we only have 4 songs confirmed, 1 being a hair metal song and another being a punk rock song.

I for one think the final setlist will end up something like Lego Rockband, with some big hits and some novelty, while still staying true to the franchise's roots. That is what I was hoping to achieve (and evidently failed at) with this setlist.
  • generalbanegeneralbane Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    SJ0414;4700827 said:
    I think it's too soon to assume things like that, as we only have 4 songs confirmed, 1 being a hair metal song and another being a punk rock song.

I for one think the final setlist will end up something like Lego Rockband, with some big hits and some novelty, while still staying true to the franchise's roots. That is what I was hoping to achieve (and evidently failed at) with this setlist.

I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a moderately easy collection of big hits
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    Eh, it's okay. Lola and Hang Me Up To Dry are pretty cool, but the rest I'm not too familiar with.

needz moar new wave