Ladies and Gentlemen. I bring you the REAL LIFE Judy Nails.

ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
edited April 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
http://rawjudita.com/about

I don't know what's weirder. The fact that Judy was based on a real person, or the fact that she's now a food guru. That transformation wasn't in Warriors of Rock.

Comments

• Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    You stole my line you little sob.
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    edited April 2012
    Her boobs aren't as big.
  • topperharleytopperharley Son of Statler and Waldorf
    edited April 2012
    No point in clicking the link, then...
  • sillystousillystou Headliner
    edited April 2012
    She hawt, I'd hit it.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, she was in several bands when GH was first created. So they used her as an inspiration for the character. I know this because I was *ahem* into the GH characters.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited April 2012
    There's a joke about the consumption of raw material here that just seems too dirty to say in a forum like this.

You know, because I find her extremely attractive.
  • GowienczykGowienczyk Pooper of Parties
    edited April 2012
    Halo Friendlies was a pretty nice middle ground between Blake Babies and Letters to Cleo; not the only band who did the style, but they did not do it bad.
  • edited April 2012
    Glad to see that the level of intelligent discourse is strong in this thread. You guys need to get outside more.

Related, this Casey Lynch was based on this Casey Lynch who is currently the EIC at IGN.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2012
    O_o

When did James Hetfield get a sex change and start working at IGN?

I are confused.
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited April 2012
    Playing on a pocket Marshall amp?

sigh.....
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited April 2012
    dragoninforcer;4704834 said:
    Playing on a pocket Marshall amp?

sigh.....

It could work if you had an air guitar. Yet...
    edited April 2012
    hmxhenry;4704747 said:
    Glad to see that the level of intelligent discourse is strong in this thread. You guys need to get outside more.
    It's been raining all week and I can't listen to the bands she's been in to discuss that quite yet. Maybe sometime over the weekend.
    Related, this Casey Lynch was based on this Casey Lynch who is currently the EIC at IGN.

I'm presuming more like attitude and background rather than physically.
  • MRNINJAMRNINJA Opening Act
    edited April 2012
    LoopyChew;4701821 said:
    There's a joke about the consumption of raw material here that just seems too dirty to say in a forum like this.

You know, because I find her extremely attractive.

yes we get it your celery stick...sorry couldnt help it!
    edited April 2012
    MRNINJA;4709364 said:
    yes we get it your celery stick...sorry couldnt help it!

Your mind knows not the depths of the gutter to which my mind can plunge.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited April 2012
    hmxhenry;4704747 said:
    I dunno, men are pretty much hardwired to, when presented with a female, assess her as sex partner. Yes, "men think about sex every 7 seconds" is bunk, because they don't think about sex when they're paying the phone bill or making a sandwich or playing RB or any of the thousands of other mundane tasks that fill a person's day. But if the topic of conversation is a woman, it's gonna go to one of the poles of either "I'd tap that ass" or "OMFG gross" pretty naturally, even if the woman in question is a political figure or an athlete or some other profession that has absolutely zero to do with looks.

I flatter myself that I'm different, but I'm not so sure I really am. I looked at the picture and the first thing I thought was "Yeah, she's pretty." That's a far cry from "I'd do her," but it's traveling down the same road.
    hmxhenry;4704747 said:

Looks like a cool dude. Pity he works at IGN.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited April 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4709531 said:
    I dunno, men are pretty much hardwired to, when presented with a female, assess her as sex partner. Yes, "men think about sex every 7 seconds" is bunk, because they don't think about sex when they're paying the phone bill or making a sandwich or playing RB or any of the thousands of other mundane tasks that fill a person's day. But if the topic of conversation is a woman, it's gonna go to one of the poles of either "I'd tap that ass" or "OMFG gross" pretty naturally, even if the woman in question is a political figure or an athlete or some other profession that has absolutely zero to do with looks.

I flatter myself that I'm different, but I'm not so sure I really am. I looked at the picture and the first thing I thought was "Yeah, she's pretty." That's a far cry from "I'd do her," but it's traveling down the same road.

what did i just read
  • lvmathemagicianlvmathemagician Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    HeyRiles;4710190 said:
    what did i just read

An extremely sexist post.
    edited April 2012
    That's the exact same thing I thought

Providing a blanket statement that all men talk about their likelihood of promiscuity towards a woman is a far more sexist comment than any pass I or any individual would make towards a female
    edited April 2012
    I don't always think of women as a sexual object. Women are people too and deserve to be treated as such.

That being said, I'd tap that.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited April 2012
    Find me even one sustained discussion about a woman* that doesn't include either "secks/10" or "d00d what a butter face" and you'll have a point. I'm legitimately not sure you can.

*EDIT - younger than Barbara Walters.

And even then, this is a trope very much borne out by popular culture. Even plain-looking women in TV and movies are drop-dead gorgeous, because they have to be, and if an actual normal-looking woman ever does appear anywhere, her entire character has to be about how fat and/or ugly she is.

Think about celebrities letting themselves go, too - when pictures of a fat John Travolta at the beach show up online, there's laughter and derision. Make it a fat Jessica Simpson, and there's scorn and hate. Because that's a perfectly good sex object going to waste. No, nobody will actually come out and say something like that, and maybe the men here are a little more evolved anyway than the ones who would spew that scorn and hate, but I conscientiously posit that that would make you guys the exception and not the rule.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited April 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4709531 said:
    because they don't think about sex when they're paying the phone bill or making a sandwich or playing RB or any of the thousands of other mundane tasks that fill a person's day.
    What men do YOU hang out with?!? :p
    edited April 2012
    Cipher talking about women? Awwwww, how cute!
  • lvmathemagicianlvmathemagician Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4710342 said:
    Find me even one sustained discussion about a woman* that doesn't include either "secks/10" or "d00d what a butter face" and you'll have a point. I'm legitimately not sure you can.

*EDIT - younger than Barbara Walters.

And even then, this is a trope very much borne out by popular culture. Even plain-looking women in TV and movies are drop-dead gorgeous, because they have to be, and if an actual normal-looking woman ever does appear anywhere, her entire character has to be about how fat and/or ugly she is.

Think about celebrities letting themselves go, too - when pictures of a fat John Travolta at the beach show up online, there's laughter and derision. Make it a fat Jessica Simpson, and there's scorn and hate. Because that's a perfectly good sex object going to waste. No, nobody will actually come out and say something like that, and maybe the men here are a little more evolved anyway than the ones who would spew that scorn and hate, but I conscientiously posit that that would make you guys the exception and not the rule.

Men are pigs, we get it. Are you finished with the sexist posts? Posts like this may be why people start threads about how this forum is so negative that they will never post here again.
    edited April 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4710342 said:

What am I even reading here? You do realize this is an American thing and not a sexism thing, right? Unless it's a comedy, every protagonist and supporting character in a film or tv show are gorgeous, handsome or highly sexualized, regardless of gender. I would ask you to name me serious shows or movies where the male protagonist is ugly, but I'm not going to trap you into doing your own 'hot or not' evaluation that you just spend a full post blanketing over the entire male population

Furthermore, there are indeed chick flicks that absolutely sexualize the male population as well to a point where the ideal is unattainable. I don't know if you've heard of a movie series called Twilight or not, but the fantasies of women are just as lucid and devoid of reality as men's fantasies are. Is it a safe thing for me to assume that all women ever really want is a hot tan body with a six pack, or a hot pale body with a six pack?

You head over to England and all their sitcoms about ordinary people have a cast of ordinary people. The Office is the greatest example, since even the unbelievably handsome Jim is some gaunt string bean. Please, consider the situation you're actually in before you jump to your own conclusions that you have created and/or read about from an exceptionally uninformed feminist that, more often than not, does not understand what it means to be a feminist
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited April 2012
    HeyRiles;4710387 said:
    Snip.

*Starts slow clap*