DLC Week of 4/24 - Cinderella makes their RB debut with a 3 pack!

edited April 2012 in Announcements
Hey gang,

One of hard rock’s most successful bands during the 1980s, Cinderella has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide. On April 24th, a three pack of songs from this multi-platinum band is headed to the Rock Band Music Store!

“Nobody’s Fool,” Cinderella’s second single from its triple platinum debut, Night Songs, kicks off the pack. The power ballad “Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone),” off of 1988’s Long Cold Winter, was the band’s most successful single. The song will be available as part of the three pack, with an optional Pro Guitar and Pro Bass Upgrade. Closing out the pack will be “Shelter Me,” the lead single from 1990’s Heartbreak Station.

Available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system (April 24th , 2012):

• Cinderella – “Nobody’s Fool” O
• Cinderella – “Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone)” O X
• Cinderella – “Shelter Me” O

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points™, 550 Wii Points™) for “Cinderella Pack 01”
$1.99 USD (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™ , 100 Wii Points™) per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. For more information on the temporary interruption in new DLC releases on SCEE please click here.**

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    This week's RBN release features songs from Anarchy Club, Dante's Dream, and Raggedy Angry on Xbox 360, all a deal at just 80 MSP! Songs by artists including Blackguard, Machinae Supremacy, and Rishloo are coming to PS3.

Here are the Rock Band Network releases that hit Xbox 360 on Thursday, 4/19/2012:

Alternative

Heart Pharmacy - "California" (160 MSP)

Metal

Anarchy Club - "Riddle Me This" (80 MSP)
    Halcyon Way - "IndoctriNation (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Dante's Dream - "Gamers Unite" (80 MSP)
    Raggedy Angry - "Take Me Home" (80 MSP)
    Sherryce and DJ Jounce - "Ooh La La" (160 MSP)

Punk

Close Your Eyes - "Keep the Lights On" (160 MSP)

Rock

Seven Day Sonnet - "Farewell to Good Days" (160 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 4/24/2012 (North America):

Blackguard - "Firefight" ($1.99) - Metal
    Machinae Supremacy - "Rocket Dragon" ($1.99) - Metal
    Miracle of Sound - "Gordon Freeman Saved My Life" ($0.99) - Pop-Rock
    Rishloo - "Keyhole in the Sky" ($0.99) - Prog
    Rishloo - "Feathergun in the Garden of the Sun" ($0.99) - Prog
  • edited April 2012
    One quick note about the temporary delay in DLC service in SCEE (as detailed in this stickied thread in the Announcement forum) just in case folks haven't been catching the updates elsewhere: things are moving along much quicker than anticipated! Nintendo DLC was completely uninterrupted, and the delay on PS3 in Europe should be resolved in early May. This is several months ahead of initial projections, which is good news for all involved.

So keep posted to the thread linked above (and to future DLC announcements) and we'll have more information about catching you up on the backlog of content soon!
This discussion has been closed.