Official Discussion Thread: DLC Week of 4/24 - Cinderella 3 Pack

edited May 2012 in Rock Band
hmxhenry;4709719 said:
Hey gang,

One of hard rock’s most successful bands during the 1980s, Cinderella has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide. On April 24th, a three pack of songs from this multi-platinum band is headed to the Rock Band Music Store!

“Nobody’s Fool,” Cinderella’s second single from its triple platinum debut, Night Songs, kicks off the pack. The power ballad “Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone),” off of 1998’s Long Cold Winter, was the band’s most successful single. The song will be available as part of the three pack, with an optional Pro Guitar and Pro Bass Upgrade. Closing out the pack will be “Shelter Me,” the lead single from 1990’s Heartbreak Station.

Available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system (April 24th , 2012):

• Cinderella – “Nobody’s Fool” O
• Cinderella – “Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone)” O X
• Cinderella – “Shelter Me” O

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points™, 550 Wii Points™) for “Cinderella Pack 01”
$1.99 USD (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™ , 100 Wii Points™) per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. For more information on the temporary interruption in new DLC releases on SCEE please click here.**
hmxhenry;4709843 said:
This week's RBN release features songs from Anarchy Club, Dante's Dream, and Raggedy Angry on Xbox 360, all a deal at just 80 MSP! Songs by artists including Blackguard, Machinae Supremacy, and Rishloo are coming to PS3.

Here are the Rock Band Network releases that hit Xbox 360 on Thursday, 4/19/2012:

Alternative

Heart Pharmacy - "California" (160 MSP)

Metal

Anarchy Club - "Riddle Me This" (80 MSP)
Halcyon Way - "IndoctriNation (2x Bass Pedal)" (80 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Dante's Dream - "Gamers Unite" (80 MSP)
Raggedy Angry - "Take Me Home" (80 MSP)
Sherryce and DJ Jounce - "Ooh La La" (160 MSP)

Punk

Close Your Eyes - "Keep the Lights On" (160 MSP)

Rock

Seven Day Sonnet - "Farewell to Good Days" (160 MSP)

And here are the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 4/24/2012 (North America):

Blackguard - "Firefight" ($1.99) - Metal
Machinae Supremacy - "Rocket Dragon" ($1.99) - Metal
Miracle of Sound - "Gordon Freeman Saved My Life" ($0.99) - Pop-Rock
Rishloo - "Keyhole in the Sky" ($0.99) - Prog
Rishloo - "Feathergun in the Garden of the Sun" ($0.99) - Prog

Here's a bit of Disney trivia for you: the ball that Cinderella attended was actually a Headbanger's Ball. True story. Discuss!

Comments