Claims I'm Under 18 When I Attempt to Sign In?

in_flames_57xxin_flames_57xx Unsigned
edited April 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Well I just signed up for the creators club, but when I try to sign in it claims that I am not 18 yet.. But the problem is that I am indeed 18 years old.. and I know I put the right age in the register form.. So why wont it let me in? :3

Comments

• DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    Did you just turn 18? Maybe it counts years, but not months or days.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    If you signed up to Xbox Live as a minor, it won't let you into XNA, even if it is years later. You have to e-mail the support group at Harmonix to have this fixed.
  • in_flames_57xxin_flames_57xx Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    NoThru22;4722120 said:
    If you signed up to Xbox Live as a minor, it won't let you into XNA, even if it is years later. You have to e-mail the support group at Harmonix to have this fixed.

Ah ok, I sent an email last night to [email]support_creators@rockband.com[/email].. Is that the correct one? And if so how long is it usually to get a reply? :3
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited April 2012
    NoThru22;4722120 said:
    Even if you upgrade your account? It doesn't consider you an adult just based on your age. If you have a minor account, you need to upgrade it through your Xbox.
    edited April 2012
    Still nothing :/..
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    in_flames_57xx;4722168 said:
    Ah ok, I sent an email last night to [email]support_creators@rockband.com[/email].. Is that the correct one? And if so how long is it usually to get a reply? :3

I believe the correct email is [email]creators_support@rockband.com[/email].

I also wouldn't expect an answer until at least Monday. HMX doesn't work on weekends.
    edited April 2012
    Arcanon;4722564 said:
    I believe the correct email is [email]creators_support@rockband.com[/email].

I also wouldn't expect an answer until at least Monday. HMX doesn't work on weekends.

ah ok thanks, I'll be sure to post back when i get a reply (if)
    edited April 2012
    Hopefully today is the day.. :3
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4722177 said:
    Even if you upgrade your account? It doesn't consider you an adult just based on your age. If you have a minor account, you need to upgrade it through your Xbox.
    Creators will see the account as a minor forever, no matter what you do, until they change it on their side.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited April 2012
    Resolved. :)
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited April 2012
    HMXLachesis;4724884 said:
    Resolved. :)

Harmonix saves the day once again! :D