My band's debut album

polishdog90polishdog90 Road Warrior
edited December 2012 in History of Rock
Hey all,
my band, Cutlass Supreme, recently recorded and self-released our debut album Strictly Business. You can listen to/download the album for free at www.cutlasssupreme.bandcamp.com. We have been described as a mix between Iron Maiden and The Misfits. I really respect all of your opinions and any feedback would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Louis

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited April 2012
    Vocals remind me of Motorhead.

Not bad, pretty catchy tunes and fun guitar riffs. The only thing I would say is that the drums could use a better mix, but that's about it.

Also, if you ever felt like putting these songs on the RBN, I'm always open to new artists.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited June 2012
    Listening to the first song now. Pretty good stuff, I like it. I'm going to grab the album and give it a listen in the near future.
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I remember this being posted, but I never listened to it. Listening to the first song, and it's pretty good to my surprise. I'd totally get it, but if I named a price it would probably be nothing, and I'd feel cheap.

Just finished. Pretty good all the way through. The audio's a bit flat, but I'm not going to take anything off for that.
  • moniqueblissmoniquebliss Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    I am impressed with the song and it is pretty good composition it has. I like it and I'll buy one to to keep me updated with the music.