Weekly DLC Previews On the Harmonix Livestream!!!

Comments

• dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited May 2012
    Gots myself a code.

What I need to get is a capture card instead of my ****ty camera :p
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    There were codes on offer today? Dang. That'll get me to tune in next time :p
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited May 2012
    Yeah I managed to snag one and make videos for guitar/bass of the three songs.
    edited May 2012
    I haz a capcard /flutters eyelashes/
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited May 2012
    You don't like guys, so fluttering eyelashes will get you nowhere with us :p
  • dudemann14dudemann14 Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    When were there codes given out? I was at the stream 10 minutes before it started until a couple minutes after it ended and never saw a code given out. I would've loved to try to get one. :/
  • edited May 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4733439 said:
    You don't like guys, so fluttering eyelashes will get you nowhere with us :p

Please, its every straight guys fantasy.
    edited May 2012
    Wow, Cipher, going right there! Sheesh.
    edited May 2012
    But she's not bi! No amount of fantasizing will change that! :p
    SheSaidSheSaid;4733454 said:
    Wow, Cipher, going right there! Sheesh.
    Hehehehehe, I serve to please :3
  • milesrosemilesrose Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    Ahh, damn. I really do need to start coming to these. So glad your doing this, Harmonix crew! :3
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Great DLC livestream, RATM was my first one. Could in the future you as well as showing the DLC at the end show a random song being played in Blitz (e.g. RATM DLC on RB3 then Stay Together For The Kids on Blitz)?
  • silenttype01silenttype01 Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    Here's hoping that they preview Blitz gameplay footage with some of the older DLC.
  • edited May 2012
    silenttype01;4739411 said:
    Here's hoping that they preview Blitz gameplay footage with some of the older DLC.

Not this week unfortunately. 3/4 of the team is on the road so we're running a quick show to preview the Paramore DLC this week. We'll have a lot more show next Monday though, honest!
  • edited May 2012
    hmxhenry;4739434 said:
    Not this week unfortunately. 3/4 of the team is on the road so we're running a quick show to preview the Paramore DLC this week. We'll have a lot more show next Monday though, honest!

From what I can tell, it should be a big week. Can't wait to see what the DLC is.
    edited May 2012
    Can't possibly be bigger than this week.
  • edited May 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4739447 said:
    Can't possibly be bigger than this week.

Really? Two weeks ago was bigger than this week and there have been plenty that were better than that.
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    edited May 2012
    I know what next week is.

Queen Extravaganza 03.
  • edited May 2012
    dog037;4739457 said:
    I know what next week is.

Queen Extravaganza 03.
    I'd buy it :D
  • JBlack240JBlack240 Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    Please no.
    edited May 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4739455 said:
    Really? Two weeks ago was bigger than this week and there have been plenty that were better than that.
    I meant in terms of quality.
  • edited May 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4739477 said:
    I meant in terms of quality.

So did I.
    edited May 2012
    There never has been a better week than this week's DLC.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited May 2012
    Sucks the Stream got canceled.

What's being done about the Blitz announcement?
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    edited May 2012
    There was never going to be one. It's on Friday.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited May 2012
    hmxhenry;4725510 said:
    Check out the free Twitch.TV app. Pope and I were both screening from our iPhones today and it played fine. Comments didn't update in the realest of real time, but it worked fine for watching video.
    BachiG;4725524 said:
    I thought that I had tried that before and it didn't work, so I deleted the app...maybe it was an earlier version. I'll reinstall and try again next time. Thanks for the heads-up.

So I understand there was no stream today, but, would that be the reason why I still can't get the twitch.tv to work on my iPhone (3GS, with latest firmware installed)? I searched for Harmonixmusic, Rockband etc. under channels, and i tried following, but no dice. The link to the stream actually says Justin.TV which is a $5 app vs. free for Twitch. Any hints, anyone?
  • 88sBand88sBand Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4739482 said:
    There never has been a better week than this week's DLC.
    As a statement this is false.

As a professional music critic also false.

But as your opinion...SURE!
    edited May 2012
    Pretty sure it was never represented as anything but his opinion, so, um....no ****?
  • 88sBand88sBand Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    I know that. I also know that a certain someone flips out if someone says IMHO...:P

Also that is like...your opinion.
    edited May 2012
    Mhm. One widely shared, at that.
  • edited May 2012
    BachiG;4739635 said:
    So I understand there was no stream today, but, would that be the reason why I still can't get the twitch.tv to work on my iPhone (3GS, with latest firmware installed)? I searched for Harmonixmusic, Rockband etc. under channels, and i tried following, but no dice. The link to the stream actually says Justin.TV which is a $5 app vs. free for Twitch. Any hints, anyone?
    Hurm. I can't imagine our troubles with the show should have anything do do with not even being able to subscribe. Have you been able to subscribe or view any other channels?

I've been able to watch out stream on both my iPad and iPhone using just the free Twitch TV app. I'd see if you have any luck with other shows to see if it's just us and then revisit when we make another attempt next Monday.