From Australia and want some decent songs to play.

rowanthemightyrowanthemighty Unsigned
edited May 2012 in The Rock Band Network
As you can tell im from OZ. Im dying a little inside from checking the rockband network songs. This has probably been an issue in the passed with people asking, but we are unable to download anything from the network songs list. I know its probably a International thing, but you still release songs on the normal game. All i want its some killer stuff to play. Bands like after the burial, BTBAM, Periphery, Tesseract, All shall perish, veil of maya, We are the illusion. etc Argh so many good bands. Just release some djent pack or something? Your killing me rockband.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    You can get the RBN songs by creating and American GT.
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    rowanthemighty;4726114 said:
    I know its probably a International thing, but you still release songs on the normal game.

They can't though because it would require a lot of legal work to license the songs from the artists to be released as standard DLC and then it might cause issues for people accidentally buying the same song twice and getting pissed off. Anyways, if you make an American gamertag you can can buy the songs and then log into your Australian one and play them and then everyone is happy!

EDIT: But I agree, HMX should go ahead and release a DJent pack anyways.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited May 2012
    quick note, you do need to buy american Microsoft points if you're going to use an American account
  • rowanthemightyrowanthemighty Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Ah it totally works. Thanks everyone. With the American microsoft points. Can you still use any credit card? Dont wanna screw up my original account?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited May 2012
    i wouldn't know that actually.
    what you can always do is find a site that sells MSP cards and sends them directly to your e-mail
    that's what i recommended to some other people but i have no idea which site it was again.