What's your most played song?

emsegsemsegs Opening Act
edited October 2012 in Rock Band
Another one of those "I'm bored, so I'll start a new thread" threads, like the last one I posted.
Mine is Llama with 71 plays. The next two are Roundabout with 53, and TTFAF/OGAP tied at 36.

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Sleater-Kinney - Entertain

Its from the RBN. I love the drums on that song.
  • skyp1eskyp1e Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    emsegs;4730079 said:
    Another one of those "I'm bored, so I'll start a new thread" threads, like the last one I posted.

I think you owe me a couple of royalty checks.

The most played song on my console isn't indicative of MY most played song because I play with my family a good chunk of the time.

Top of the list when I do a sort is I Love Rock And Roll by Joan Jett wtih 105 plays. We live in the same town as Joan and my wife and I have both spent time with her independently. This would make her proud.

Second on the list with 103 plays is Living In America which was the first FC that I prepared for Youtube, so that might be why this is up there.
  • edited May 2012
    Last I checked it was In The Meantime with 70-something.
  • DemonUnicornsDemonUnicorns Normally Dumb
    edited May 2012
    I was very surprised to find out mine was "Stay Together for the Kids" - Blink-182.

As with SkyPie, ILRaR was high on my list - but for a different reason. I played it alot when there was a certain giveaway to the top 5 score posters or so.
  • MithrasMithras Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    River of Glass by Rishloo by a landslide with In Waves by Trivium after that. If all goes as expected Slayers South of Heaven will be there soon.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited May 2012
    "White Knuckles" by OK Go, I think it's around 24 or so, followed by Blondie's "Atomic."
    Ehfahq;4730109 said:
    Sleater-Kinney - Entertain

Its from the RBN. I love the drums on that song.

Awesome! I love the SK songs. My fave on drums is probably "Rollercoaster" or "Jumpers" though.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited May 2012
    I dunno, probably "Cities in Dust".
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited May 2012
    last time I checked my most played song is 25 or 6 to 4
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    "21 Guns" with 45 plays, followed by "Somewhere I Belong" at 34 plays and "Blow at High Dough" for 32 plays, all mostly played on 5 lane guitar with some play as 5 lane bass. Not particularly difficult (tiers 0, 1 and 3 on 5 lane guitar, I think) but they all kind of feel particularly good to play, relaxing. Other songs like that for me include "Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground", "Chiron Beta Prime" and "The Killing Moon".
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    PS3 - "Red Barchetta" 57 plays
    Xbox - "No Holy Man" 13 plays (I have only had RB3 for Xbox for a few months)
  • Dizco-PatDizco-Pat Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Mine is Misery Business with 64 plays. First song I learned on expert pro guitar.
    Then it is Lemon Meringue Tie by Dance Gavin Dance with 61.
    42 with Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade and Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold
    Over half of my 600 songs have been played over 10 times.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Walk of Life with 27 plays. A big reason is because it was the first song (that wasn't absurdly easy) I felt I could actually play well on pro keys. Next is I Love Rock n Roll with 20 plays, mostly for the same reason on pro guitar.
    edited May 2012
    skyp1e;4730119 said:
    Top of the list when I do a sort is I Love Rock And Roll by Joan Jett wtih 105 plays. We live in the same town as Joan and my wife and I have both spent time with her independently. This would make her proud.

:O Jealousface
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    "Alive And Kicking" by Nonpoint with 11 plays and then I have a bunch with 10 plays.
  • WonderWaageUKWonderWaageUK Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    My most played songs are

Man On the Moon by R.E.M
    Hysteria by Muse
    Step Up (I'm On It) by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster(?)
    SheSaidSheSaid;4730236 said:
    PS3 - "Red Barchetta" 57 plays
    Xbox - "No Holy Man" About 10 plays (I have only had RB3 for Xbox for a few months)
    Your bass score on Red Barchetta is very good. At least as far as I remember!
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited May 2012
    Meat Loaf -- Paradise by Dashboard Light [60 something]
    At The Drive-In -- One Armed Scissor [30 something]
    The Clash -- Wrong Em Boyo [20 something]

Meat Loaf is the best band song to play, of course it's that high up. I like ATDR and also includes my early attempts at vocal FC on both solo and harmonies. Wrong Em Boyo is just a kick ass drum chart and fun keys mixed in.
  • emsegsemsegs Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    skyp1e;4730119 said:
    I think you owe me a couple of royalty checks.
    Yes, I kinda stole it from you... whatever.
    The reason Llama has so many plays... 1 on bass, 3 on guitar, 1 on vocals, 1 on harmony, 1 on pro bass, around 5 on pro drums, 1 on keys, around 5 on pro keys, the rest on regular drums.
  • Derrek42Derrek42 Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    218: Imagine - John Lennon (Pro-Keys)
    154: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (Pro-Keys)
    139: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips (Pro-Guitar/Pro-Keys)
    85: Just Like Heaven - The Cure (Pro-Guitar/Pro-Keys)
    71: Need You Now - Lady Antebellum (Pro-Keys)
  • Pitch-BlackPitch-Black Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    My most played song is:
    I Love Rock N' Roll-Joan Jett & The Blackhearts because my kids ALWAYS make me play it.
    Outside of that, my most played songs played because I actually want to play them:
    Audience Of One-Rise Against
    Just Like Heaven-The Cure
    Apache Rose Peacock-RHCP
    Jesus Of Suburbia-Green Day
    Geek Stink Breath-Green Day
    Amongst The Waves-Pearl Jam
    She Hates Me-Puddle Of Mudd
    Clocks-Coldplay
    Re-Education (Through Labor)-Rise Against
    L.A. Woman-The Doors
    Rock Lobster-The B-52's
    Interstate Love Song-STP
    Roundabout-Yes
    Even Flow-Pearl Jam
    All around 50 plays, give or take.
    edited May 2012
    WonderWaageUK;4730262 said:
    Your bass score on Red Barchetta is very good. At least as far as I remember!

I'm still trying to get the bass FC on PS3 (ironically I got it the first time I played the song on Xbox). Most of those plays were for the easy guitar HOPO's while grinding for HOPO-cidal Maniac.
    edited May 2012
    Pitch-Black;4730330 said:
    My most played song is:
    I Love Rock N' Roll-Joan Jett & The Blackhearts because my kids ALWAYS make me play it.

Also because it's a kickass song :p And especially good for kids, since it's catchy as hell and loleasy on everything (I'm sure particularly so if playing on lower difficulties).
  • edited May 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4730344 said:
    I'm still trying to get the bass FC on PS3 (ironically I got it the first time I played the song on Xbox).

Must have had a good online partner. :D
    edited May 2012
    Heh, yep, I'm sure that was it ;)

(at first I was like wtf what does online partner have to do with it, and then it clicked :p )
  • WonderWaageUKWonderWaageUK Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4730344 said:
    I'm still trying to get the bass FC on PS3 (ironically I got it the first time I played the song on Xbox). Most of those plays were for the easy guitar HOPO's while grinding for HOPO-cidal Maniac.

Good pick. That song is SO awesome
  • HairlooksgreatHairlooksgreat Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    Plush 102
    Bringin' on the Heartbreak 94
    Sister Christian 86
  • SamDakotaSamDakota Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Last time I checked it was "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" because I do... ;)
  • KooleKyleKooleKyle Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    I'm sure it was Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood at around 37 plays.
    Next is Green Day's When I Come Around at around 30
  • JesusJoe666JesusJoe666 Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    I'm Broken by Pantera, Ghost of Perdition by Opeth, and Stash by Phish all with 17 plays (expert guitar).

Oddly I get 97% on all 3.
  • Lowlander2Lowlander2 FaIling Star
    edited May 2012
    Blue Monday with 35.
  • BornAnnoyingBornAnnoying Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    Rock Lobster 45 times