Comments

• kciduoyreksewmaikciduoyreksewmai Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    it's beelzeboss guys.

"check this riff is ****ing tasty"
  • David2380David2380 Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    TheMurals;4736096 said:
    The Kickstarter TAG already claimed Warrant, I think. Isn't Cherry Pie the only hit that group had?

heaven, Down Boys, uncle tom's cabin
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited May 2012
    metalgod22;4736411 said:
    It's cream

I'm pretty damn shure cause a tasty news is for a band it will be a huge band so...yeah.

and it's sunshine of your love. oh and cream will be realeased tomarrow or next week garenteed

Jus' az ah-sum az dat 500th song, rite?
  • edited May 2012
    Dear friends, it breaks my heart to tell you this, but "tasty" wasn't meant to be a hint here. Although I do think bread is really tasty. Rye especially. HMXHenry likes a good pumpernickel. BUT, no, the band name is not food-related.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    I actually wouldn't have thought so...but people kinda ran with it :p
  • A_Drunken_SmurfA_Drunken_Smurf Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    HMXPope;4736665 said:
    Dear friends, it breaks my heart to tell you this, but "tasty" wasn't meant to be a hint here. Although I do think bread is really tasty. Rye especially. HMXHenry likes a good pumpernickel. BUT, no, the band name is not food-related.

How many times did you guys *facepalm* reading this thread before deciding to end Tastygate? :)
    edited May 2012
    HMXPope;4736665 said:

I think you're trying to squeeze one by us here, so that can only mean...
    Great white -- Once Bitten, Twice Shy
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited May 2012
    ClaptonsWig;4736784 said:
    I think you're trying to squeeze one by us here, so that can only mean...
    Great white -- Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Yeah that's most likely the band, LOL.
    edited May 2012
    Dangimarocker;4736852 said:
    Yeah that's most likely the band, LOL.
    I cun gurentee eht. (;
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    metalgod22;4736419 said:
    what i mean it will be talked about or discussed
    You were close.
  • metalgod22metalgod22 Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4737258 said:
    You were close.

how was i close paramore and cream are 2 totally different kind of bands now clapton would be close or zz top (ooh lets have them on rock band)
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited May 2012
    HMXPope;4736665 said:

Rye you say? As in Catcher in the Rye, as in "Catcher in the Rye" from the album Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses? Band must be Guns N' Roses...
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    Reminds me of the time there was a "small announcement" that turned out to be RB 2. :D

So it's not a food name, that narrows it down... Can you eat Eagles?
    edited May 2012
    osteofight;4738292 said:
    Reminds me of the time there was a "small announcement" that turned out to be RB 2. :D

So it's not a food name, that narrows it down... Can you eat Eagles?

They are sacrificed in some Indian tribes, so i bet they get eaten too.
    (Which is sad if you think about it.... :\)
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    Dangimarocker;4738302 said:
    (Which is sad if you think about it.... :\)
    Why? Because an animal dies so another can eat it? How is that sad? Kinda how things have worked down the chain for quite some time.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited May 2012
    Yeah but it's less sad when it happens to plentiful animals and more sad when it happens to rarer ones
  • thjimmythjimmy Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    It's Cake, right? Short Skirt, Long Jacket or any other number of awesome songs? I like this one because of the double tastiness...
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    LuigiHann;4738447 said:
    Yeah but it's less sad when it happens to plentiful animals and more sad when it happens to rarer ones

Like the poor little otters... :(
    edited May 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4738335 said:
    Why? Because an animal dies so another can eat it? How is that sad? Kinda how things have worked down the chain for quite some time.

It's not just the extinction thing, i actually like animals and this planet unlike someone we know. *won't mention any names*
  • HMXMister_GameHMXMister_Game Harmonix Developer
    edited May 2012
    Maybe we're trying to tell you that you eat with a Spoon.

Or maybe we're not. It would be much too obvious for me to just come out and post like that, wouldn't it? There's no way that could be a hint. Unless I'm trying to hide it in plain sight. But if you know that I know that you know that I'm trying to fake you out perhaps I'm actually being incredibly clever/stupid.

It's a fine line.
  • White_PawZWhite_PawZ Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    there is a band called Spoon but I wouldn't see it as a big deal, although Mister did capitalize Spoon in the post above
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited May 2012
    so if blue was red, and orange was upside down. we'd get led zep in the game?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    HMXPope;4736665 said:
    I do think bread is really tasty. Rye especially. HMXHenry likes a good pumpernickel. BUT, no, the band name is not food-related.
    Hm.

The "band" name is not food related. Didn't exclude song name, just band name.

Specific mention of Rye. Not a word used in a whole lot of well known songs. But used in one especially well known song, whose song name (not band name) is something tasty.

Don McLean - American Pie confirmed!
    edited May 2012
    White_PawZ;4739167 said:
    there is a band called Spoon but I wouldn't see it as a big deal, although Mister did capitalize Spoon in the post above

I'll be 1-staring any Spoon song on the game.. that's for sure.
  • stragan1778stragan1778 Opening Act
    edited May 2012
    HMXMister_Game;4739165 said:
    Maybe we're trying to tell you that you eat with a Spoon.

So you're saying Spoonman makes it glorious return?
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited May 2012
    "It's a Fine Line"

"Hold the Line" - Toto
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    crash13;4739332 said:
    "It's a Fine Line"

"Hold the Line" - Toto

I'm pretty sure Toto intentionally destroyed all the original masters to their music.
  • TylerFGTylerFG Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    AskariNari;4739413 said:
    I'm pretty sure Toto intentionally destroyed all the original masters to their music.

Damn, where'd you hear this?
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited May 2012
    AskariNari;4739413 said:

GASP! Who would do that?!

And, if we get Spoon, I will take it with a smile. They are a fairly good band, and I'd be happy to see them in RBB.
  • samjjonessamjjones Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    AskariNari;4739413 said:

Ironically, it happened in a freak tornado accident. Jeff Porcaro left the masters in the southwest corner of his house.

Unfortunately, his house was in Australia at the time.