Name the best and worst episodes in any TV series

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited May 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
I don't think this needs to be confined to the existing TV thread, but if the mods do, then by all means.

Anyway, just as simple as that. Pick a television series with which you're quite familiar, and name its best and worst episodes.

I'll start with perhaps the series that has the most widespread consensus for both answers - Star Trek: The Next Generation

Best - "The Best of Both Worlds" This epic two-parter is TNG's biggest battle with arguably the most enigmatic and gripping foe in the entire franchise, the Borg. Captain Picard's assimilation leads to one of the greatest cliffhangers I have ever seen/heard - "Mr. Worf, fire!" (Never mind that that amounted to a fat lot of nothing in part 2 :p ) This is rightfully regarded as a true television classic, not just a Star Trek classic. In 1995, TV Guide ranked it #70 on their list of the 100 best episodes of any television series.

Worst - "Shades of Gray" Simply put, it's the only clip show in Star Trek history. Borne of the 1988 WGA strike leaving the show's producers one episode short of the 22-episode order for season two, they hastily cobbled together a story about Riker succumbing to an infection that caused him to "relive" past events. The episode had about ten minutes worth of new footage. It is savaged by Trekkies.

The Simpsons

Best - "Cape Feare" Kelsey Grammer is spot-on as Sideshow Bob as he stalks the family to a houseboat on "Terror Lake" in a delicious parody of the classic film. From Bart's final wish to hear the complete score of the "HMS Pinafore" to Homer failing (repeatedly) to respond to his new undercover identity Mr. "Thompson" to Bob's repeated run-in with the rakes...god, it's all so perfect.

Worst - "The Frying Game" There are numerous Simpsons episodes that are just kinda sorta not that funny. This is the only one I can ever recall that was downright offensive. Homer is arrested and imprisoned for killing a rare species of slug, and he's sentenced to death. Just as he's led to the electric chair, while tearfully expressing his eternal love for Marge....it's all revealed to be a reality show farce. Crap. Utter crap.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Best - "In the Wee Small Hours" The best thing this show has ever done was do a two-parter. It allowed for more in-depth investigation and interrogation from Sherlock Goren, always amazingly fun to watch. This episode was also a crossover featuring all four detectives who featured on the show at the time (Goren, Eames, Logan, and Barek, though the latter pair's role was a bit limited), likewise a compelling novelty for the episode. Also features a great guest role from Star Trek alum Colm Meaney.

Worst - "Loyalty" Ironically, this is also a two-parter. I rank it as the series' worst episode because it was the episode that signified the shift to Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows as the one and only detective team. I have nothing against either of them individually, or perhaps even as a tandem in theory, but L&O:CI standard-bearers they are not. Seeing Goren and Eames walk away (and Ross be killed) was just a punch to the gut. Luckily that mistake was rectified for the all-too-brief tenth season.

The Dick Van Dyke Show

Best - "Coast to Coast Big Mouth" An indelible classic, as Laura leaks on national television the secret that Alan Brady wears a hairpiece. Alan's freakout to first Laura and then Rob is just comic genius stuff.

Worst - "The Bad Old Days" This episode begins with Buddy wistfully telling Rob about the days of yore (the turn of the 20th century) when roles in the household were...shall we say less evolved. Dick Van Dyke himself often said this was his least favorite episode of the series, and when you've got a long dream sequence (that could not realistically be filmed in front of a live audience) which rested on jokes about spousal and child abuse...yeah, it's just not good.

Star Trek: Voyager

Best - "Unimatrix Zero" Some fans consider Seven of Nine's arrival to be Voyager's "jump the shark" moment. I can see that line of thinking, but I don't really agree (for me, it's the Seven/Chakotay romance that did it), there are numerous spectacular episodes that not only take place after her arrival, they directly involve her. This two-part episode involves a "virus" among the Borg that allows them to act as individuals while regenerating (basically sleeping), but whose effects wear off when they wake up. The Borg had become a bit less of an "ultimate enemy" by this point (they had appeared and been defeated {by one means or another} more than a dozen times already), but this is still a hugely gripping story because it works on two levels. The destruction of the big bad enemy and the restoration of drones to their former status as individuals. If you can't root for that, you can't root for anything.

Worst - "Threshold" Oh my effing god this episode. It involves Lieutenant Paris breaking some sort of 'warp threshold' that is explicitly stated to be scientifically impossible in the episode's teaser. Yet they just, um, break it anyway. Mmmk? And doing so causes Paris to be transformed into a lizard creature of some sort. Makes sense, don't it? :S Fans commonly regard this show to have never even happened.

What are your picks? Feel free to repeat a series that has already been mentioned.

Comments

• CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    Lost

Best: "The Constant"- Just pure brilliance, really.

Worst: "Expose"- Nikki and Paulo....just ugh.

Justified

Best: "My Brother's Keeper"- absolutely stunning and dark episode.

Worst- "Pilot"- While I don't think Justified has a bad episode to its name, this one was a little too much like a cop procedural.

The Simpsons

Best- "Marge vs. the Monorail- One of the best 30 minutes of comedy ever made, and the Simpsons at its absolute peak.

Worst- Honestly any one with the whole "Nedna" thing. Just Terrible.

Community

Best- "Remedial Chaos Theory"- One of the best sitcom episodes of all time, and absolutely hysterical, to boot.

Worst- "Regional Holiday Music"- This one did not connect with me...at all.

Game of Thrones

Best- "Baelor"- This episode shows everything GoT can be. It is by alternate turns Tragic and Horrifying, and it showed that GoT was not just another fantasy series.

Worst- "Lord Snow"- Not bad by any means, but just a little unfocused.

Breaking Bad

Best: "Face Off"- One of the best hours of television ever made. It's actually kind of stressful to watch, and the conclusion had my mouth literally agape.

Worst: Don't think I can pick an hour of this show that is less than uniformly excellent.
  • abynormalabynormal Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    Cowboy Bebop

Best - "Ballad of Fallen Angels" - It's the first time we see Spike come into contact with people from his past, and we are introduced to the enigmatic Vicious. Who didn't get chills when Spike walked into that church with that music playing, knowing he was walking into a trap. This and the ensuing gunfight showed just what the show was capable of, and it's only the fifth one! The setting, the music, the characters, the violence; this was Cowboy Bebop at its best.

Worst - "Waltz for Venus" - Saying Cowboy Bebop even has any bad episodes is borderline blasphemy, but this one's only fault is how it fails to really stand out. Maybe it's because it was the episode that seemed to be on the air more than any others, but this episode never did much for me.

Elf Princess Rane

Best - Episode 1 - Some of the funniest 24 minutes of anime you will ever see. Do yourself a favor and track this rare gem down!

Worst - Episode 2 - Just as amazing as episode one, with one catch: there is no episode 3. The OVA was canned after the second episode was released. And no amount of re-watching the Butler's message at the end will change that.
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Lost
    - Best: "Exodus, Pt 1". Very emotional episode, with Jack learning of Sawyer's run-in with his father, Sun and Jin reconciling, and the beautiful send-off of the raft.
    - Worst: "Expose" for reasons already mentioned. **** Nikki and Paulo

Battlestar Galactica (the reimagined one)
    - Best: "Pegasus". No question. Easily the best season-ending episode of any show I've watched. I mean...ANY. (In fact Season 2 BSG as a whole--not to be confused with 2.5--deserves a place in best seasons ever delivered on TV). The part where Adama gets pissed off and says "I'm getting...my men" always gives me the chills.
    - Worst: "Sacrifice". Lame hostage situation that just felt corny the whole time. Billy deserved to die too...lame character dies in a lame episode. Lame.
  • Lowlander2Lowlander2 FaIling Star
    edited May 2012
    The Simpsons:

Best: I don't know. When they were great, they were really great. My heart says the Snake Whacking Day episode, though. So ridiculous and yet so lifelike.

Worst: Marge Gamer, where Marge is addicted to an MMO. It's a trite concept by this point, and I figured we'd be sick of reusing the same side characters in our alternate reality episodes by now. American Dad did it better. This and the Christmas musical episode effectively killed my interest in the show.

Lost:

Best: Pilot. Do you even need to ask why?

Worst: The Finale. Do you even need to ask why?

Family Guy:

Best: The Thin White Line/Brian Goes To Hollywood. Excellent two-parter with Brian losing faith i his family and moving out to become an adult film creator. Most of the episodes with Brian as the mainstay are excellent, but this was emotional and funny all in one.

Worst: Something Something Something Dark Side. This "episode" is comprised of lies. It's not a Star Wars parody. It's a generic mishmash of other pop culture references (the reason why people hate this show nowadays). As much as they pick on Robot Chicken at the end, it easily won the second round.

Robot Chicken:

Best: Umm...one of the first ones? That one with the giant race at the end?

Worst: Season 4, I think it was, had way too many sex and dick jokes in it. It got very tiring watching all of these episodes, which I suppose misses the point in itself, but it still would have worn thin. More material next time, guys.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    Seinfeld:

Best: The Contest, in no contest. In my opinion, one of the most genius episodes in the history of sitcoms. Seinfeld at its absolute best.

Worst: The Voice. Just felt like Jerry was out of ideas for the show. Without Larry David counteracting him, the show became very mediocre and this episode (and really the last 2 seasons of the show) proved it.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    It's amazing how with Seinfeld so many of its plots seem quaintly outdated after really-not-that-much time has passed. So many of them are predicated on no one having a cell phone. They're still funny, if you suspend disbelief a little or 'take yourself back' as it were, but I've always thought Seinfeld to be a show that hasn't aged quite as well as everyone thought it would have when it first premiered.

I'd have a tough time picking a least favorite, though. All of them make me laugh a lot :D
  • edited May 2012
    I agree with SheSaid on ST:TNG and with Dante on Battlestar (although "Unifinished Business" was pretty terrible as well).

Some others (I'll add more when I have time).

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Best: "In the Pale Moonlight"
    This episode is a prime example of why I prefer DS9 over any other Trek series. A strong cast of both main and supporting characters (who doesn't love Garak?), character depth and development, an ongoing storyarc where changes matter, and it shows nicely that the Federation can't afford to be all goody two-shoes all the time.

Worst:
    "Let He Who Is Without Sin..."
    Part soap opera, part morality play, all awful. As much as I like the way DS9 developed its characters, having an entire episode dealing solely with the characters' relationships simply didn't work.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Best: "Hush"
    Is having an episode without any spoken dialogue a little gimmicky? Sure, but that's not a bad thing when the premise actually works. The slideshow explanation scene is one of the funniest in the series' run, and the Gentlemen are villains that are genuinely scary and creepy.

Worst:
    "Where the Wild Things Are"
    Season 4 had the worst overall storyarc in the series (although the 'addiction' storyline in season 6 comes very close), in no small part because boyscout Riley was an incredibly boring and uninteresting character that only emphasized the more boring aspects of Buffy herself as well. Even an episode basically centered around the two of them doing it for 45 minutes couldn't change that, and made for some very boring TV instead.

Angel

Best: "A Hole in the World"
    Extremely tragic, but in a beautiful way. Really showed off what both Amy Acker and Alexis Denisof are capable of. Really captured Angel's theme of 'you won't ever be able to really defeat evil, all you can do is do your best to fight it and don't let it corrupt you', and showed what price there was to be paid for the gang's takeover of Wolfram and Hart.

Worst: "She"
    A weird, out-of-place episode that's a very preachy, heavy-handed metaphor about female genitl mutilation. It just doesn't work.

Community

Best: "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons"
    I have to love an episode that's centered around a game of D&D and gets a lot of great jokes out of it without making fun of the game itself or the people that play it. Every character gets their change to shine as well, with Pierce's fantastic villain role and Annie's muted 'sex scene' as high points.

Worst: "Pilot"
    Although I still don't think there has actually been a bad Community episode, the pilot definitely feels a bit 'off' compared to what would come after. It felt like the writers were still trying to find their feet.

LOST:

Best: "The Constant"
    Moving, great writing, great acting. The Desmond episodes have generally been the best of the show.

Worst: "The End"
    I've said enough about this in the Lost thread on here, so I won't get into it further. Season 6 as a whole was pretty bad, but the finale was a terrible way to end the series.

The West Wing

Best: "Two Cathedrals"
    Another tragic but beautiful episode. Martin Sheen's rant in the church is one of those great moments in television where stellar writing meets a brilliant performance, and is breathtaking to watch.

Worst: "Isaac and Ishmael"
    I understand the need why they had to do a 9/11 episode and appreciate what they managed to get out in the limited time they had, but for me it simply doesn't work all that well and feels a bit overly preachy.
    edited May 2012
    The exact title of that DS9 episode, Lex, is "In the Pale Moonlight," and HOLYCRAP are you right about it being the series' best.
  • edited May 2012
    You're right about the title, edited that. Kinda sad since I actually translated it for the themed-set rereleases (the boxed sets with episodes from each Trek) over here as well.
    edited May 2012
    I've got another one - 24

Best: "Day One: 11:00 PM to Midnight" C'mon, this is the obvious choice. Dante said upthread that Battlestar Galactica should be thought of as one of the best single seasons of television in history, well, I contend the same for season 1 of 24. And in its final hour, with Jack Bauer's (as-ever) pulse-pounding pursuit of the dirty agent within the CTU, his emotional reunion with his daughter, and the tragic consequences of it all...it's just heartbreakingly perfect. Even the relatively minor (for the purposes of this episode) subplot with the Palmers reaching their breaking point as a married couple is pitch-perfect and downright chilling. Oh and did I mention the shootout at the dock?

Worst: "Day Six: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM" For starters, this episode has an insignificant, meaningless death for a popular character (Curtis), but there's a bigger point. Over the years, this show got gradually goofier and goofier, after the generally-plausible plot of season 1. But it never beat you over the head with something that required massive suspension of disbelief. Until this episode. This episode ends with the detonation of a nuclear bomb in one of the LA suburbs, instantly killing more than 10,000 people with thousands more meant to die of the radiation. And an attack with a death toll nearly four times larger than anything that's happened in real life in America is....just kind of brushed to the side. It was just played for a single high-shock moment, which is crap. I guess it explains why the setting moved to the East coast for season 7, but you'd think the detonation of a goddamned nuclear device would be more of a big deal than this episode/season made it out to be.
  • topperharleytopperharley Son of Statler and Waldorf
    edited May 2012
    I'm a fan of a number of TV shows, but I'm not so familiar with any of them that I could identify, from memory, a best or worst episode.

Although I will agree with S^4 about "Stranger in a Strange Land" being the worst episode of Lost, and that's coming from someone who thought the finale was all kinds of ass. Utterly pointless episode, and Bai Ling creeps me out.
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    The finale would actually be in my top ten favorite Lost Episodes. So yeah, I liked it..A lot, lol.
  • edited May 2012
    topperharley;4739563 said:
    ... and Bai Ling creeps me out.
    Speaking of Bai Ling...

Angel:
    Best episode is Over the Rainbow. I love the whole Pylea arc and this one is just great.

Worst episode is the one from season one with Bai Ling. I don't even know the name because I don't bother watching it when I re-watch the series.

While I'm here...

Buffy:
    Best episode is Hush. I love the way this episode tells a story without anyone saying anything.

Worst episode is I Robot, You Jane. It was just a bad idea for an episode.

Edit: lol. I didn't even see Lex's post. Funny that we have the same favorite episode of Buffy and worst of Angel.
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Bai Ling is just...off. Way the hell off. Does anyone remember "Red Corner" with Richard Gere?
    edited May 2012
    Bai Ling is off, and I don't just mean in her acting craft.
    Almighty Wikipedia said:
    Subsequently, Bai spent some time in a mental hospital. Though she insisted then and now, "I'm not crazy," she maintains to this day that she is from the moon, where her grandmother lives. "I'm not really in reality. I'm in my own universe and my mind is a million miles somewhere else," she claims, further explaining, "Why I feel like I come from the moon is because my mother told me I was found somewhere." She believes that when she looks up at the moon, she can often spot her grandmother there, still living in her childhood home.[5]
    [5] is http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/04/18/us-bai-idUSTRE53H15Y20090418 and it all seems to be supported.
    edited May 2012
    Well, if she actually was from the moon, that would explain a lot.
  • TylerFGTylerFG Road Warrior
    edited May 2012
    Doctor Who:

Best - Too many to count for me, but one of my top favorites would have to be The Girl Who Waited from Series 6. I really gotta give props to Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill for their acting on this episode. For those of you who don't know, the both play a husband and wife traveling with the titular Doctor (Played by Matt Smith. In this episode, they visit an alien hospital and Amy (Played by Gillan) gets seperated from the Doctor and her husband Rory. (Played by Darvill) This leads to Rory going a search in the hospital for Amy and during the search, he finds an aged version of her, who plays a big part in the episode. I don't want to spoil the rest, but you might wanna have a box of tissues with you when watching this.

Worst: Love and Monsters. Dear f****** god, where to begin. Honestly, ask any whovian who's seen this episode, and they'll tell you it's one of the worst in the new series. Ok, I know they tried to do something different by doing the first "Doctor-lite" episode, but this was just plain horrendous. Ok, so the episode is about someone who met the Doctor while he was trying to fight of an alien, and becomes obsessed with finding the Doctor again. So he goes around using Rose Tyler's (The then companion for the Doctor) mother for a way to find Rose and the Doctor. She becomes furious with this and right around here is where we meet the monster of the week. An obese alien who absorbs people or something like that. He's already absorbed the love interest. So then, in the very little screentime Rose and the Doctor have, Rose chews the guy out for pissing her mom off when the alien, the true villian is right in f****** front of them. Long story short, the Doctor saves the day, alien goes away, yadda yadda yadda. And this is where it gets stupider. So it turns out the love interest is still alive, despite her face being on a slab of concrete. And she implies that she and the guy still have a "love life". So yep, she's just reduced to a BJ dispencer. So long story short, this episode is sh*t.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited May 2012
    The Sopranos:

Best - The Pilot. It set up the characters very well and the ducks living in the pool added some symbolism (maybe a little heavy handed but I liked it).

Worst: The Finale. It was actually a pretty good episode until th
  • edited May 2012
    Futurama:

Best - Lethal Inspection. Great origin story for both Bender and Hermes, and just one of those episodes that tugs at your heart strings (though not as much as Jurassic Bark).

Worst - That's Lobstertainment. Zoidberg heavy episodes are never good. He really works best as a background character.
    edited May 2012
    House

Best - "Three Stories" This episode didn't win an Emmy on a fluke. Funny, edgy, and with a storyline structure that makes your head hurt if you try to make sense of it - so don't! It also reveals some crucial details of how House came to be the man he is. An absolutely indispensable episode.

Worst - Lots of good candidates, particularly from the later seasons, but I'm going to go with "Body and Soul." Absolutely nothing about this episode was original in the slightest. The tired old House vs. God memes, claims of a supernatural element in the patient's affliction, even the final diagnosis itself - all of them retreads. And with this episode being the series' fifth-from-last, you kinda figure they'd be past the treading water stage.
  • edited May 2012
    As good as "Three Stories" was (and it's a top three episode for me for sure), my vote would have to go to "House's Head/Wilson's Heart" instead. It was both clever and absolutely gut-wrenching.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited May 2012
    "The X Files"

Best episode: War of the Coprophages
    In this single episode we have everything that made "The X Files" great. Mulder's undying belief. Skully's skepticism. Gross-out horror. Awesome comedy. And just when you think Mulder's going to get the proof he needs... nope, all gone. Oh, and Bambi. Her name is Bambi.

Worst episode: Redux II
    I know this is an odd pick, but in retrospect, I can point to this episode as the beginning of the end of my interest in "The X Files." In fact, I can point to a single scene in this episode: the appearance of Mulder's apparent "sister." This is when I started to realize, there are always going to be new twists and new kinks, there's never going to be any really satisfying ending, and at some point the show is just going to cave in on itself and all its conspiracies. Maybe I'm over-dramatizing my reaction somewhat, but really, that is pretty much what eventually happened. There were a few good episodes after this, including the well-done Christmas Carol, but at this point the magic was gone.

"Picket Fences"

Best episode: Freezer Burn
    "Picket Fences" is, by far, my most favorite television show. Ever. As created by David E. Kelley before he did "Ally McBeal" and "The Practice," "Picket Fences" had an awesome cast, excellent writing, and the then-novel idea of every episode, even the apparent stand-alones, becoming pieces of a larger puzzle. Nowadays pretty much every 1-hour drama prides itself on being a series of season-long movies broadcast in 20-something parts, but back in the mid '90s it was a fresh approach to TV storytelling, and "Picket Fences" was one of the best out of the gate. Part of that success was in the fact you didn't necessarily have to have seen every previous episode to appreciate what was going on the current week, but it made it that much better if you did. "Freezer Burn" is a prime example. By itself it's funny, quirky, and will leave you scratching your head (in a good way) at the end. But if you've seen everything leading up to this, and you know the significance of bodies found in freezers and Lawson getting his just desserts, your jaw will be on the floor (in a good way) at the end. I might not be able to really justify calling this the best of the show, especially when it's up against episodes like Terms of Estrangement guest-starring Louis Gosset, Jr., but Freezer Burn remains my personal favorite.

Worst episode: Buried Alive
    I hesitate to call any "Picket Fences" episode bad, but Buried Alive can be safely skipped without taking away from the show's quality. That's because nothing really happens in this episode. Instead of FBI agents assisting their gay lovers in serial killing, or sick jazz singers getting pigs' livers to survive, or cops dating twins, or mayors spontaneously combusting, or Santa Claus taking the sheriff's office hostage, we just have... a family bickering over dinner. Again, it's not bad, it's just... there.
    edited May 2012
    So sorry, but pet peeve.....you italicize the longer work and put quotes around the shorter one. A TV series name gets italics, an episode gets quotes. An album name gets italics, a song title gets quotes. A movie gets italics, a scene or sequence (not commonly given names, but it does happen) gets quotes.

[exhale]

Okay, carry on :)
    edited May 2012
    FujiSkunk;4740587 said:
    There were a few good episodes after this, including the well-done "Christmas Carol"

At first I thought you were referring to that dreadful episode with Ed Asner and Lily Tomlin. But that's a different episode.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited May 2012
    I don't understand the picks for worst LOST episode.

I thought the worst one was the "how Jack got his tattoos" episode (so terrible, I can't even remember the title). I nominate Season 3.5 and all of Season 4 for worst episodes of the show (although I think the problem with Season 4 was the effect the WGA strike had on it).
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited May 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4740595 said:
    So sorry, but pet peeve.....you italicize the longer work and put quotes around the shorter one.
    It's a pet peeve for me too, and that's not how I was taught. I was taught a single, stand-alone entity gets italics, while a collection of works, or a single piece of a stand-alone work, gets quotes. A movie is a single, stand-alone entity. An album, so I was taught, is a single entity while a song from that album is a piece of that work.

But what is a TV show? Is the series the stand-alone work and episodes are parts of that work, or is the series a collection of works while each episode is a stand-alone work?

Shows like "The Outer Limits" and "Twilight Zone" easily are collections of individual works. Shows like "24" and "Lost" are easily single works made up of multiple parts. Shows like "Married... with Children" and "Friends," where you always see the same characters but the episodes are self-contained and can be watched pretty much in any order, can be considered either way.

For the sake of consistency, and because I've seen articles in the past quote the show title while italicizing the episode title, I opted for that approach to all TV shows.
    edited May 2012
    Firefly

Best: Our Mrs. Reynolds. So much good dialogue in this one. And Vera. And, of course, Christina Hendricks as Saffron.

Worst: The Message. Yes, it has Jayne's hat, and there are few good moments, but the show understandably focuses on Private Tracey, who's such an unlikeable douche that it makes me not want to rewatch the episode, even to see the better parts.
    RockBandRocker;4740609 said:
    I thought the worst one was the "how Jack got his tattoos" episode (so terrible, I can't even remember the title).

That's the "Stranger in a Strange Land" episode.
    edited May 2012
    RockBandRocker;4740609 said:
    I don't understand the picks for worst LOST episode.

I thought the worst one was the "how Jack got his tattoos" episode (so terrible, I can't even remember the title).

That would be "Stranger in a Strange Land" :p
  • edited May 2012
    "Stranger in a Strange Land" is a terrible episode, no doubt about it, but it didn't leave me with the same "what cheap, manipulative, melodramatic garbage did I just watch" feeling that I had after the series finale. I don't get the hate for "Expos