Does anyone know who this is?

crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
edited June 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
The guy on the left. My dad had to have his picture with him because everyone else was, but we don't even know who it is. http://yfrog.com/go1bj

Comments

• HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited May 2012
    Looks like LeBron James to me
  • edited May 2012
    HeyRiles;4747975 said:
    Looks like LeBron James to me
    Wait, I thought YOU were LeBron James?
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited May 2012
    Too old to be LeBron.
    edited May 2012
    He's wearing LeBron's jersey and he's got tattoos, if it isn't him then it's a darn fine impersonator
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited May 2012
    HeyRiles;4748032 said:
    He's wearing LeBron's jersey and he's got tattoos, if it isn't him then it's a darn fine impersonator

Last I checked, LeBron wasn't white, or 6'-nothin' and some change. It's been a while since I've seen him though, so maybe he is now.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited May 2012
    LeBron means The Bron in French.
  • DoubleS0312DoubleS0312 Unsigned
    edited May 2012
    1. Why are you posting this on Rock Bands web site?
    2. Why don't you just ask you dad?
    3. How does this relate to Rock Band in any way?

By the way it's definitely not CM Punk, Punk has the Pepsi logo, Playing Cards and other random stuff... This guy has tattoos that look like Randy Ortons, but it's not him either... Definitely not Jeff or Matt because they aren't that tall and this guy is about the height of possibly Kane or Undertaker... Either way I don't really think any one can tell you who it is... Could be just some random guy who looks like he could be a wrestler, or could be an old wrestler from the past.. No offence but just because he has nice looking tattoos and he looks like he can knock you out in one punch, doesn't mean he's

A. Famous
    B. A Well Known Person
    or
    C. Someone Everyone Will Know

He might be a Guitarist for a band but we don't know... I hope you find your answer... but please answer my questions before posting something like this again lol XD
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited May 2012
    DoubleS0312;4748128 said:
    1. Why are you posting this on Rock Bands web site?
    3. How does this relate to Rock Band in any way?
    This is Less Rokk More Talk. It's not supposed to be about RB.
    edited May 2012
    I love this thread. I love the fact he got his picture taken with someone he had no clue as to who they were... just because everyone else was doing it. :p

By the way, that's how I got most of my vacation photos with me and Hitler.
    edited May 2012
    dragoninforcer;4748130 said:
    This is Less Rokk More Talk. It's not supposed to be about RB.

I haven't been on the site in so long lol... but still why post wrestling on Rock Band when TNA has a site for Q&A, WWE has one, all of them do... It may get you a faster answer
    edited May 2012
    Well, when it comes to useless trivia, everyone on here is pretty knowledgeable.
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012
    DoubleS0312;4748135 said:
    I haven't been on the site in so long lol... but still why post wrestling on Rock Band when TNA has a site for Q&A, WWE has one, all of them do... It may get you a faster answer

It clearly wouldn't because LeBron James is a basketball player
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012
    Lawdog1521;4748134 said:
    I love this thread. I love the fact he got his picture taken with someone he had no clue as to who they were... just because everyone else was doing it. :p

By the way, that's how I got most of my vacation photos with me and Hitler.

True story
  • Lowlander2Lowlander2 FaIling Star
    edited May 2012
    Lawdog1521;4748138 said:
    Well, when it comes to useless trivia, everyone on here is pretty knowledgeable.

But we're certainly not fast enough in bringing it up.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited May 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4748198 said:
    That's not a hound. It's a picture of a German sheep hearder...and his dog.
    edited May 2012
    Lebron james is black the man in the picture is clearly white... Please tell me you are all joking to really believe that man is lebron james
    edited May 2012
    DoubleS0312;4748234 said:
    Lebron james is black the man in the picture is clearly white... Please tell me you are all joking to really believe that man is lebron james

It's LeBron James.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited May 2012

OMG Hitler died 67 years ago!! Please tell me you ******s are joking when you say you had your picture taken with Hitler.
    edited May 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4748237 said:
    OMG Hitler died 67 years ago!! Please tell me you ******s are joking when you say you had your picture taken with Hitler.

It's LeBron Hitler.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited May 2012
    ok. i think it's time to say this.

it was me all along.
    oh. and the native americans. they had something to do with it
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited May 2012
    edited May 2012

Dude, what the hell. Your computer monitor must be busted because that's Lebron. He's got the jersey and eveything!
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited May 2012
    That is not Jesse Neal
    DoubleS0312;4748135 said:

Because he wants to. And its just fine to post it here.

Why do you care so much?
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited May 2012
    Wow, I didn't realize this thread blew up like this lol
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited May 2012
    First thread I click on after several months of inactivity, and I'm laughing my a** off. Why did I ever stop coming here?
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    edited May 2012
    I'm not sure about the guy he's shaking hands with but I can help with all the other people.

The guy on the right is 100% your dad and the guy on his shirt is Popeye. The arm on the far left is Kurt Johnson, wrestling groupie. The guy in the black shirt on the left is Harvey Redman and he is talking to Guy Richmond, probably about Foosball knowing those guys. The guy just behind your dad is Grant Johnson a known pick-pocket and the guy in front of him (getting ready to be pick-pocketed) is Fred Tebow, Tim's older step-brother-in-law. I hope this helps.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited May 2012
    daxx1970;4757614 said:
    I'm not sure about the guy he's shaking hands with but I can help with all the other people.

The guy on the right is 100% your dad and the guy on his shirt is Popeye. The arm on the far left is Kurt Johnson, wrestling groupie. The guy in the black shirt on the left is Harvey Redman and he is talking to Guy Richmond, probably about Foosball knowing those guys. The guy just behind your dad is Grant Johnson a known pick-pocket and the guy in front of him (getting ready to be pick-pocketed) is Fred Tebow, Tim's older step-brother-in-law. I hope this helps.

And the guy who wrote this post wins the internet today.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited May 2012
    Ehfahq;4757677 said:
    And the guy who wrote this post wins the internet today.

Daxx always writes gems. i think he already won the internet 13 times in the last 3 weeks
  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    LeBron James?

Please, it's obviously Eddie Jones.

And I should have looked at the date of the last reply, this joke is long and dead....serves me right for having an HDD blow up.
This discussion has been closed.