New to the game

M-A-O-2M-A-O-2 Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Playstation 3
I have had the game maybe a month, have RB2, RB3 will be in tomorrow, I only play drums, can get 95% or above on almost everything, just started trying some medium levels and playing online. Looking for people to play, have fun. I have the ION drums, just need to keep playing and getting better. Add me up if you are interested. Older players preferred, jerks need not apply, I'm old, not stupid lol.

M-A-O-2

Comments

• myscombemyscombe Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    I have been playing for awhile, but I don't care about scores or golden stars (ooohh, ahhh), so if you want to add me go for it. I don't think I'm old, but some may (47). I play guitar/bass. Looking forward to playing.
    Username: myscombe22
  • WOLFIE64WOLFIE64 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    I play med (some hard) guitar or bass....Been more off than on 4 a year (Work!) also
    47 but still 18 at heart. If this is ur PSN name I also sent message thru PS3. My PSN
    name is Skunkbeard1. Might even get my kid involved if ur interested in new band mates....
  • boodeanboodean Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    Hi i play guitar/bass on med in breakneck speed i have like 695 songs total and rb1.rb2.and also rb3.I like to play anything but enjoy playing classic rock the most.you can add me if you like.I'm on mostly saturday nights hit me up some time my psn is Boodean. I"m not a jerk and do not care about scores cause i drink Budweiser while i play so i might miss a note or two myself LOL LOL LOL

ps any one that reads this can add me if thay wish Thanks Boodean
  • DaveDamentedDaveDamented Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    feel free to add me to we all had to start somewhere right

psn: RazzelFrazzel
  • VictorManXVictorManX Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    i can do most songs on hard vocals, my favorites on Expert (McCartney, Queen, Credence etc)
    i play mostly Friday and Saturday nights, with some cousins, but we can make room.
    i can do some on hard bass/guitar and only a few on expert (warmup/apprentice)
    drums i have problems on medium (kick pedal just kills my leg)
    and don't ask me to do keys (though my brother can do some on medium)
    as for the pro instrument i just started..
    ID: VictorManX
  • LunaticLunatic Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Hi everyone, I play keys, hard and expert, but for fun, not score. Looking for ppl too.

psn: Thyra_anuL
  • Red_HotRed_Hot Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Uk fem here, not old, not young, often stupid but not insane :P
    played RB2 a bit and had RB3 for a few days, played in just about non stop (week off work) and now my shoulder's hurting bad lol currently playing guitar or bass on medium, don't mind which I do. Have a drum kit but I'm worse at that lol
    only played twice online ever, would love some kind, mature mates to rattle along with. US guys will simply adore my UK accent :p (prefer to play with those who actually talk and play)
    send me PSN msg Red_Hot_Cherry I'll be playing all day/night (still my shoulder freezes) till this Thursday (back to work) and I'm usually up reeeeeeeeeeally late so great for playing with those in the states :)
  • DaneWolFDaneWolF Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    hey red hot cherry. I remember playing with you a few days ago. banewolf0420 go ahead and add me
    edited September 2012
    sorted :) I'll be online for (ah-hem) 'many' hours :D
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    It's fun how I randomly run into you Red_Hot, and you run away as you see a keyboardist. God I love to play with randoms just for that fact. (Notice my sarcasm here).
    edited September 2012
    LOL I dont remember but I'm sure I either got a band invite or I was needed elsewhere :)

I was trained in piano when I was young and next pay day I'm intending on getting a keyboard to tinkle with :)

add me on psn if you like and next time we're both in RB3 we can hook up :)
    edited September 2012
    well you joined, and quitted as fast as you joined. Also, my list is full and I'm priorizing people with a good ammount of DLCs with keys and/or people with pro guitar upgrades. How much do you have?
  • KurttBaineKurttBaine Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    I play mainly for fun, scores are nice but not all important. I do Guitar/Bass and some vocals on expert. I started learning Keys somewhat recently. I used to play drums when I lived in a drum friendly environment, but it's been a year or so since that happened. I've got tons of DLC and previous RB games/expansions.

Anyone feel free to add me on PSN: KurttBaine
    edited September 2012
    Alternity..... I'm only here for fun and having a laugh, you sound waaaaaaay too serious for me. Having only had the game 1 week, I don't have much DLC sorry. Best keep your full list full of like minded peeps who'd give you a much better gaming experience than I can :)
    edited September 2012
    I don't really care about skills frankly, I'm not that serious even if I sound serious, I just want stuff to play more than the 63 on-disc songs (I know there's 83, minus 20 without keys = 63). I have two kind of people in my list: Serious people who will play for scores, and people who just want to have fun. I play with both of em, but they all have one thing in common: Good amount of DLC. (Well, for most of em).
    edited September 2012
    KurttBaine.... thanks for the add, due to my work, sleep and life in the UK patterns I'll be on n off at odd hours. Hopefully catch you online Sunday as I'm not working :)
    edited September 2012
    well I don't have large volumes of DLC (yet) nor will do in any hurry, just got myself a pro guitar instead of keyboard :D only here looking for fun peeps to jam with don't care what songs they do or don't have :)
  • KurttBaineKurttBaine Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Red_Hot, no problem here. I'm on randomly through the day but I have no clue what it'll be like starting Monday. Got a new job with normal hours, never had normal hours before. Not sure if I'll ever get used to that.
    edited September 2012
    LMAO.... being normal is over rated :P maybe catch you later today, but I'm playing rubbish for some reason :( perhaps more coffee will help :)