Blitz Price Prediction

Boffo97Boffo97 Unsigned
edited June 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
What price do you think the game will be? (My apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't see it anywhere).

I'm thinking it's going to be higher than a typical PSN/XBL game because of the music licensing. Buying 25 new songs typically is $50, but since it's a pack with no options, it will be less than that.

Absolute low end I think will be $25. My guess is $40.

I'm actually going to buy it mainly for the songs for RB3 and consider the game a bonus to that.

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    I say $50 francs
  • edited June 2012
    Personally for me it will be $0 by next week. I've been squirrelling away Bing points and have $20 (1600 MSP) saved up just waiting on the release date.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited June 2012
    $20. Isn't that the maximum unless it's a retail game that has become downloadable?
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited June 2012
    2 chickens and a bag of processed wheat.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited June 2012
    I'd say $10 (800).
  • edited June 2012
    One live goat with "for John Drake" writen on it in virgin blood that you leave tied to your drum set over night. When you wake up a code for the game is carved in the bones.
  • KooleKyleKooleKyle Rising Star
    edited June 2012
    10 or 15. prolly will spend the rest of those points on a song or two.
    edited June 2012
    KooleKyle;4782930 said:
    10 or 15. prolly will spend the rest of those points on a song or two.

Big spender here
  • KooleKyleKooleKyle Rising Star
    edited June 2012
    ClaptonsWig;4782941 said:
    Big spender here

Big fan. I payed twenty for minecraft even though it's already on my pc. -shrug-
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited June 2012
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    $14.99 USD on PS3 and whatever the hell that comes out to on Xbox360.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited June 2012
    $1,329,063

(anyone? anyone??)
    edited June 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4783001 said:
    $1,329,063

(anyone? anyone??)

Had to look it up, but now I get it. :p I'm a cheater.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited June 2012
    Spoilers

Its actually going to be free
    edited June 2012
    www1221;4783018 said:
    Spoilers

Its actually going to be free

If only. Microsoft doesn't really allow free games, unless it's an accident (read: Fable II). When Braid was released, the creator wanted it to be free, but Microsoft refused to publish it unless it was sold for at least $15.
    edited June 2012
    BohemianMatt;4783028 said:
    If only. Microsoft doesn't really allow free games, unless it's an accident (read: Fable II). When Braid was released, the creator wanted it to be free, but Microsoft refused to publish it unless it was sold for at least $15.

Dino dash and crash course are free, with 2 other games.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited June 2012
    BohemianMatt;4783028 said:

They will be giving us all codes for it. So technically itll be $15 but we wont have to pay a dime
    edited June 2012
    Ooh, that's a good idea. Hopefully they will have some giveaways, so we can all spam the forums, Twitter and Facebook.

And the anti-Tweeters and anti-Facebookers can whine about not getting anything for free because they refuse to use absolutely free social networking.
    edited June 2012
    BohemianMatt;4783052 said:
    Ooh, that's a good idea. Hopefully they will have some giveaways, so we can all spam the forums, Twitter and Facebook.

And the anti-Tweeters and anti-Facebookers can whine about not getting anything for free because they refuse to use absolutely free social networking.

I will and I shall b*tch thank you.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    BohemianMatt;4783052 said:

I say the livestream giveaway method is better than these Twitter/Facebook giveaways. A code gets posted on the livestream chat, someone redeems it and finds out it's the Nickelback pack :p
    edited June 2012
    grumblevolcano;4783373 said:
    I say the livestream giveaway method is better than these Twitter/Facebook giveaways. A code gets posted on the livestream chat, someone redeems it and finds out it's the Nickelback pack :p

Indeed
  • andybogardngandybogardng Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    I don't see how it would cost anything less than $20 (1600 MSP).
  • RiffrockratRiffrockrat Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    It could be around 20, but I believe the main purpose of Blitz is to refresh our interest in buying DLC or, maybe even, to get those who no longer have plastic instruments or have never had plastic instruments a reason to buy DLC. As such, as an investment to see returns, I think it could be lower than 20, also.
    edited June 2012
    Riffrockrat;4783410 said:
    It could be around 20, but I believe the main purpose of Blitz is to refresh our interest in buying DLC or, maybe even, to get those who no longer have plastic instruments or have never had plastic instruments a reason to buy DLC. As such, as an investment to see returns, I think it could be lower than 20, also.

That's the goal, yes
  • defdog99defdog99 Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    edited June 2012
    defdog99;4783555 said:
    $29.99

Plus tax and S&H
    edited June 2012
    1600 MSP but buying it automatically downloads a Justin Bieber song onto your HD which cannot be removed or you'll get the RROD.
    edited June 2012
    grumblevolcano;4783565 said:
    1600 MSP but buying it automatically downloads a Justin Bieber song onto your HD which cannot be removed or you'll get the RROD.

Even then, the Xbox you receive after shipping your old one will also contain the Bieber track
    edited June 2012
    ClaptonsWig;4783570 said:
    Even then, the Xbox you receive after shipping your old one will also contain the Bieber track

And PS3 users always get the XMB boot when they load up any game.
    edited June 2012
    Wii users were already graced upon being effed over. Seriously, who buys games for the wii outside the main Nintendo market?