Guess the Blitz trophies/achievements

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited July 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Uh....yeah :p I don't really have any ideas myself, or I'd lead off with 'em :S But I am interested in seeing others' picks. There will be about 10-12 of them, right? (I'm guessing there's some hard-and-fast rule). So guess some trophies/achievements, and the color trophy/GS points for each.

Comments

  • edited June 2012
    Well Microsoft raised the limit from 200 to 400 for arcade games and I think they can have 30 (?) achievements now.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited June 2012
    Probably a 20 point one for beating all the songs on expert.

    Maybe a 5 pointer for some sort of DLC goal (playing over 100 DLC, etc)

    Something simple like deploying a power up, or getting gold stars.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Probably a bronze trophy for hitting every note in a guitar solo. Drum/bass/keys solos might also be eligible.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    SYNCHRONICITY, TOO - Bronze - Finish a five-lane song with all five lanes having the same mutliplier.

    EDIT: And no fair just sitting there, not hitting any notes, and letting them all finish at x1.
  • RetrokaiserRetrokaiser Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    *Secret Achievement* - G?
    A Little Less Conversation A Little More Action - 15G/Bronze - Beat a song with 5 players controlling one lane each. (Online)
    Ballroom Blitz - 5g - Activate a Blitz power-up
    Fight The Power - 25g/Silver - Activate every Blitz power-up
    One Man Band - 30g/Gold - Get 5G* on a song (Singleplayer)
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited June 2012
    Uhh im 101% sure that there is no online play and 100% sure there is no multiplayer
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    www1221;4783329 said:
    Uhh im 101% sure that there is no online play and 100% sure there is no multiplayer

    It has been confirmed that the game is single player ONLY so the online online stuff would be leaderboards and the DLC store.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4783007 said:
    Well Microsoft raised the limit from 200 to 400 for arcade games and I think they can have 30 (?) achievements now.

    This link shows that Blitz will have 400 gamerscore as starting June all new games will have that amount.
    http://majornelson.com/2012/03/12/xbox-live-arcade-gamerscore-policy-change/
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (25G) -- Acquire and use all power ups
    Let It Ride (15G) -- Use 5 or more power ups in a song
    Roll On Down The Highway (40G) -- Score a 100% on a song
    Takin Care Of Business (15G) -- Score 95% or higher on all solos on expert.
    Hey You (10G) -- Free points just to make up naming goals after BTO but never licensing them.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited June 2012
    BohemianMatt;4783008 said:
    Probably a 20 point one for beating all the songs on expert.
    ClaptonsWig;4783366 said:
    Takin Care Of Business (15G) -- Score 95% or higher on all solos on expert.

    I don't believe "Expert" will really exist as a term in RBB since there is only the one difficulty.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited June 2012
    John Drake Is The Man- Go On a Date With John Drake, than go home and play Blitz alongside him.

    Wonder if Jibs will get this one?
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    Magnet;4783382 said:
    I don't believe "Expert" will really exist as a term in RBB since there is only the one difficulty.

    Technicality.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited June 2012
    ClaptonsWig;4783366 said:
    You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (25G) -- Acquire and use all power ups
    Let It Ride (15G) -- Use 5 or more power ups in a song
    Roll On Down The Highway (40G) -- Score a 100% on a song
    Takin Care Of Business (15G) -- Score 95% or higher on all solos on expert.
    Hey You (10G) -- Free points just to make up naming goals after BTO but never licensing them.

    There's still Overdrive energy in Blitz, so why wouldn't they keep the theme of trying BTO-named achievements to Overdrive-related goals?
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    LuigiHann;4783550 said:
    There's still Overdrive energy in Blitz, so why wouldn't they keep the theme of trying BTO-named achievements to Overdrive-related goals?

    Cause....
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited June 2012
    grumblevolcano;4783339 said:
    It has been confirmed that the game is single player ONLY so the online online stuff would be leaderboards and the DLC store.

    Which is why both my percentages were above 100 :P
    Dangimarocker;4783387 said:
    John Drake Is The Man- Go On a Date With John Drake, than go home and play Blitz alongside him.

    Wonder if Jibs will get this one?
    Id like to go on a date with John Drake, hes so dreamy!

    Also why wouldnt she?
  • GRRRUMBLEGRRRUMBLE Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    Unlock the pro guitar for rockband 3 play. Blitz achievment
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited June 2012
    Best DLC EVAAAAAAAAAAAR (400G) - Gold Star 5 Paramore songs.
  • Lowlander2Lowlander2 FaIling Star
    edited June 2012
    GRRRUMBLE;4784978 said:
    Unlock the pro guitar for rockband 3 play. Blitz achievment
    Umm...care to elaborate?
  • lightsup55lightsup55 Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    Pinball Wizard (50G) -- On any song, use the Pinball Note power-up and keep the ball in play throughout the entire song without losing it.

    The song itself "Pinball Wizard" by The Who can only be obtained by exporting Rock Band 2. This is why I said "on any song".
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4784998 said:
    Best DLC EVAAAAAAAAAAAR (400G) - Gold Star 5 Paramore songs.

    I'd laugh at this, but Avatar has an achievement even dumber then this for the same amount.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Harmonix could include trophies/achievements that require DLC, such as that silly Paramore suggestion, but of course it would be something more along the lines of "get gold stars on five songs by the same artist." Obviously, the objective would be to try and squeeze some DLC purchases out of the hardcore trophy-hunters. I can't decide if this would be a great idea or a terrible one.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    lightsup55;4785039 said:
    Pinball Wizard (50G) -- On any song, use the Pinball Note power-up and keep the ball in play throughout an entire song without losing it.

    Very Harmonix-y. I'll be surprised if this one isn't in there, with that title. And to think, I was pleased with myself just for coming up with "Synchronicity, Too."
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    As long as there's no stupid impossible DragonForce achievements, I'm happy.

    Blah blah blah beat TTFAF on expert guitar blah blah blah activate star power 3 times in TTFAF on expert guitar blah blah blah get 4 stars on TTFAF on expert blah blah blah get a 100 note streak on hard/expert drums on TTFAF blah blah blah.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited June 2012
    Numskull;4785201 said:
    Harmonix could include trophies/achievements that require DLC, such as that silly Paramore suggestion, but of course it would be something more along the lines of "get gold stars on five songs by the same artist." Obviously, the objective would be to try and squeeze some DLC purchases out of the hardcore trophy-hunters. I can't decide if this would be a great idea or a terrible one.
    SILLY Paramore suggestion?!?
    You mean, PERFECT Paramore suggestion :3
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    (10G) In The End - Gold Star "insert Linkin Park song on Blitz setlist" by Linkin Park.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    grumblevolcano;4785207 said:
    As long as there's no stupid impossible DragonForce achievements, I'm happy.

    Blah blah blah beat TTFAF on expert guitar blah blah blah activate star power 3 times in TTFAF on expert guitar blah blah blah get 4 stars on TTFAF on expert blah blah blah get a 100 note streak on hard/expert drums on TTFAF blah blah blah.
    This post is inutile. You can't insert that many blahs and expect people to take you seriously.

    Also, there won't be mutliple difficulty levels. They announced that ages ago. Keep up.
  • MemoDLSGMemoDLSG Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    They should go with naming (almost) every achievement after a song (or album)...

    Powerup achievements
    (I don't know much about how the powerups work so I'll just align a song or album with a powerup... They would probably be like "Use it X many times" or "Rack up X amount of points in one use/song/across all songs with it" etc.)

    Rocket Man - Bottle Rocket powerup
    Band on the Run - Bandmate powerup (alternatively, even if it's not a song: "I'm with the band")
    Pinball Wizard - Pinball powerup
    T.N.T. - Blast powerup
    Nothing's Shocking - Shockwave overdrive powerup
    Takin' Care of Business - Point Doubler overdrive powerup
    The Gambler - Jackpot overdrive powerup
    We Didn't Start the Fire - Flame note powerup
    I Ran (So Far Away) - Runaway note powerup
    Synchronicity II - Synchrony note powerup

    ...plus 5 more powerups we don't yet know about, and that's exactly half the achievments!

    Other achievements
    Shining Star - Get Gold Stars on a song
    I Alone - Nail a solo (any song, any instrument)
    The Number of the Beast - Get more than 666,666 points in a single song (don't know how easy/hard it'll be to do in Blitz)
    Love Me Ten Times - Get a 10x multiplier (I don't know how high it can go; if it can go higher it should just be that)
    The Endless Setblitz - Play all songs in Blitz in a row (there are less and there's no failing out so it'll be considerably easier)

    I can't think of anything else... Either way these are the staple achievements IMO, they could probably come up with some a bit more interesting :)

    EDIT: There will also probably be something about leaderboards, and maybe about connecting to Rock Band World or something.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited June 2012
    MemoDLSG;4786075 said:

    The Endless Setblitz - Play all songs in Blitz in a row (there are less and there's no failing out so it'll be considerably easier)

    I like that one!
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    We Didn't Start the Fire - Flame note powerup
    That is illogical, Captain.
  • MemoDLSGMemoDLSG Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    Numskull;4786215 said:
    That is illogical, Captain.

    Oh well, "We DID Start the Fire". I originally had "Light My Fire" which probably fits better but I already had another Doors song.
Sign In or Register to comment.